Purchasable tokens

CannonFodder

Very nice.

Not sure it beats making your own, that's really part of the fun. :D

I LOVE having stuff like this pre-made. I've got enough models to put together and paint as it is; I'd rather have counters & terrain and whatnot all ready to go (Can't wait for the Terraclips stuff!)

I think the guy who made those is a user here and posted them up a while back. Pretty nifty.

These are different (but very similar) than the ones I produced for the tournament that wrapped up this weekend. However, Ravyn, the woman who produces the Southpaw counters is a local here in Bellingham. I haven't seen her counters in person yet (I've ordered some), but the quality of her work is generally amazing, so I have very high expectations. I'm primarily in awe of the price at which she's able to offer these - much, much cheaper than when we produced them for the tournament. They're a fantastic deal.

On a side note, Ravyn's generally very open to custom jobs, so if there's a specific counter set or combo you're interested in, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her.

Received my tokens today! They do look NICE! I think they look better than the picture shows. Very nice coloring to them. The wood stain really makes them 'pop'. I was very pleased with the price as well. If you don't want to go through the time and trouble of making a couple of dozen of your own tokens (that in my case wouldn't look as nice as these anyway), these are the way to go!

Hey guys!

So, I'm Ravyn, the gal behind these tokens, and I just wanted to say how touched I was to stumble upon this tread.

Thank you for the kind words, and of course, thank you thank you for your purchases! They are keeping my rent paid!

Like JMGraham said, if you ever want something custom, or there are tokens for the game you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to ask! I don't bite (much!)

-Ravyn

I'm hoping to have some here today.

I have to say I'm a bit annoyed with the maker, though. I ordered them on May 5th. They said they were shipped on the 16th - that's fine, I understand they're custom, and may be done on-demand, no problem. But here's the thing: USPS didn't actually get them in their hands until the 23rd. I don't know what happened between when they SAID they shipped and when they ACTUALLY shipped, but I really can't come up with any reasonable explanation for a week-long delay in the post office picking something up.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for looking at it. And now that I've got them, I will say I'm very happy with them - good looking tokens, solid, and very nice. And a friend who ordered some after he saw mine got them in less than a week.

Hopefully the shipping issue doesn't repeat, because I'm probably going to be getting some to use as prize support for upcoming tournaments :)