MaliDoodles.

Tuesday

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha! Tuesday, I like the way you think ;) I was thinking the same thing with Colette seeing it more as some big adventure while Cassandra takes a more serious role in what's going on (let's face it, you read the fluff and it seems the Colette likes her little adventures while Cass is constantly saving her butt).

That is a really nice model, shame it's sold out :( As a cheaper alternative I did see this one which I thought would make a nice substitute, it has a nice piratey steampunky look to it:

http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/mary-fearless-p-503.html

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up with this thread.

Love Ramos eating cake. That should be his Avatar form :)

Also love the Cat comic. Around these parts my cats nickname is the Mighty Beast of Khador. He had a habit of jumping on the table and wiping out Warmachine models during games. I don't think he trolls the boards though.

Also, why are these not up on a site somewhere. They are awesome and need to be preserved.

I love how the mannequin is blushing. :)

Also I remember that user name, he called me a noob. :(

No eating books Kitty.

Me and my roommates cat gizmo, like to non shilantly knock stuff off the table while my friends painting. He will just lye there and look cute and innocent then he will bat a paint brush off and give you the oops sowie eyes. Then he'll do it again.

Plus he plays fetch, he is a cutie. Our other cat junior is just fat an lazy. Then there's Nekima, she has a fitting name and we'll leave it at that. #:)

Then there's Nekima, she has a fitting name and we'll leave it at that. #:)

So you have a Nephilim-cat? Dis-....turbing... *serious face*

My cat's name is Schrödinger (as a last name that is) and he has yet to touch any of my painting stuff, but till he does, I don't know if he'll be nice or mess with it...

My late guinea pig however liked the taste of armylists for 40k...

So you have a Nephilim-cat? Dis-....turbing... *serious face*

My cat's name is Schrödinger (as a last name that is) and he has yet to touch any of my painting stuff, but till he does, I don't know if he'll be nice or mess with it...

My late guinea pig however liked the taste of armylists for 40k...

I probably should have been more clear. Nekima is my dog, she is literally hell manifested on earth. She has ADD and is nuts, not a good mixture.

Hehe, I specifically gave someone the title of this thread, and Tuesday's screenname while at GenCon this weekend, telling them to come check out the artwork and comics. :)

I also told nerdelemental that Wyrd should think about including something like these little comics in future book releases. :D

Bleh, my tablet issues are putting a damper on drawing. D: So many ideas, no way to get them up that I'm really happy with.. Lots of Sonnia and Guild on the way, though.

Tuesday, you gave me a gentle push and now I'm going to finally get around to doing some Malifaux drawings.

First one I have in mind is Colette on top of a mountain of soulstones, laughing maniacally :)

Yesss! Show me when you do. :) I love seeing other Malifaux drawings as well.

These drawings are all pretty awesome, I must say. They amused me greatly. I happen to have a vinyl plotter and a heat press downstairs, so if you don't mind I'd love to make a "Witch Hunters do it 'til you confess" t-shirt.

DO IT

can't wait to see what you do with multiple fake Colette's.

Right now I've got Colette pitching costume ideas to an unimpressed Cassandra. But Hot Pants and Jem will be making an appearance, probably. Along with whatever nickname I come up with after seeing the third one.

Hehe, I specifically gave someone the title of this thread, and Tuesday's screenname while at GenCon this weekend, telling them to come check out the artwork and comics. :)

I also told nerdelemental that Wyrd should think about including something like these little comics in future book releases. :D

Yay! XD That would be a bit of a mood change, though, wouldn't it? Although I have been sort of wondering if I have the skills necessary to try for a more 'serious' style, and interpret some of the scenes from the fluff. It'd be fun.

Yay! XD That would be a bit of a mood change, though, wouldn't it? Although I have been sort of wondering if I have the skills necessary to try for a more 'serious' style, and interpret some of the scenes from the fluff. It'd be fun.

Maybe if the Chronicles ever start up again they can have you do something for them.