MaliDoodles.

Tuesday

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, most of your stuff has focused on the Star so far, and yet it has never failed to disappoint! ;)

Real world jobs suck at getting in the way of fun, I know. Stupid jobs...

I console myself with the reminder that I can't buy more Malifaux models without the real world job. Makes getting through the days a bit easier. :D

Nuuuu... Don't abandon our lovely mean Sonnia! <3

Oh, she'd definitely show up. She and Colette have a rivalry now.

Yazza-- Or just Ramos, putting his head in his hands for the thirtieth time after Colette shows up saying "I have to place another order.."

LoboStele-- That is true... With the August/Gencon releastravaganza coming up even moreso. But stillll!

Yazza-- Or just Ramos, putting his head in his hands for the thirtieth time after Colette shows up saying "I have to place another order.."!

Colette exits ramos's workshop 'thx, i will not break that that fast this time"

next frame a huge "Clank" sounds from the street

Colette pops back in "erm, those damn ressers got them... again... sort off, can you make me some others"

Ramos gos "doh"

Just think, the day will come when Colette and Ramos will face off over the cost of the Coryphee and they won't even leave the factory before they break ;)

Also, if that was the model for Colette's Avatar, I'd buy 50 of them!!!!

Tuesday, it's great to see your work again, I've been missing it. Now please please PLEASE keep it up or I'll tell the Teddies I get my cookie supply from you and they'll never leave you alone :D MUAHAHAHA! :D

Edited by LonelyPath