Hey there! I'm a bird!

Tuesday

This is superb work.

50% inspiring as I plan to put some work into my own chorus line as my first and primary crew.

50% depressing because I think on my best day I am about half as good as Mademoiselle Tuesday, which I guess makes me a dubious late Monday night.....

Still m'lady something to aspire to, I want pictures of the whole gorgeous crew....

Man,every time I turn around,i see an awesome lookin army I was thinking about getting and..I dont know if it inspires me or wrecks my motivation anymore lol.

Doh don't click on the pics and go clicking through the photo bucket account. The rest of the crew kicks arse as well.

I actually have an ancient thread somewhere with then-wip pictures of the 'girls... But I've been meaning to post something new, now that they all have bases and a few have been touched up.

And thanks, everyone! I have to say, I am a bit proud of the perch. It's the first thing I've really built from scratch-- bead parts, a toothpick, and greenstuff. :) Thing was a pain.

Love it, really nice scheme and application. I honestly thought that perch was bought, so nice job there :D

I probably have more motivation to do my Colette crew, because I love how my planned colour scheme is almost the complete opposite of yours. However Colette is 4th in my line of crews (can you guess who's first?) so I'll have to wait till I get to her :(

I think you're gonna love my Coryphee though :D