Killing Time

EricJ

So, sometimes everyone has down times at work, or a slow evening, or you can't sleep, etc..., so what do you do to pass the time? If it's the internet, where do you go?

And I figure if you're killing time at work, it's a time when it's ok to do so...because I wouldn't ever assume that you'd be killing time when you had work that needed to be done! :D

I do enjoy spending time on the forums. Obviously, painting/assembling miniatures is a great way to kill time too, but I like doing other things to support the game as well. Like putting together tools to help our local group with playtesting or stuff.

I also really enjoy reading, and will dive into just about anything sci-fi or fantasy related. Not too interested in reading non-fiction though. I do enough of that at work! Occasional video gaming here or there, but I keep pretty busy, so 'down time' is minimal.

DEFINITELY have enjoyed spending more of that online here though, reading tacticas and learning how to play against the Masters I frequently face.

Working on out my home office means any free time I have general goes to cleaning up, preparing meals, general house work. If I didn't have any of that pressing I surf the net(these forums are hug time sync), watch TV or paint a mini.

Of course that was before we adopted a puppy last week. Now 90% of my free time goes to walking a puppy outside.

Damn right Ratty. have you been there?? Did you like all the pink and the sparkles??? ooh what about the torture chambers? and the mutilation pits... they are a particular fave of mine.. :D

Yeah I've been using it to store all my junk.. If you have been having dreams about bitz boxes, you now know why.

I kill most of my time right here on the forums. I like getting to know Malifaux players from around the world, and we have a blast chatting and goofing off. If I'm without internet I usually read.

Ditto. In fact I spend most of my work time on here too. Good job its a slow time at the moment! :)

Also I read, follow my local football team, but mostly nowadays getting the house ready for the new arrival!

I go inside my head... its pretty in there... :D

I bet it is! ;)

I would love to, but I don't a Skype or a webcam :(

Mate, you dont need a webcam.

Skypoe is free to download and use. And you can just use chat by typing.

DM will be moving the minis for combat around on webcam (most likely me), the rest is done by programs and by using your imagination.

Anyone else who is interested, please PM me.

We only require 2 more for a minimum party size, but can expand to as many as 8. It will just tkae longer and we are flexible with times.