Off Topic Playground

Personally.... working on Deus Ex Human Revolution when I find the time... amazing game :D

I might pick it up for X-box. I've been raiding my classic game collection. Currently playing the The Ur-Quan Masters(which is the Open Source name for Star Control 2...one of the best games ever made).

*crawls in driven only by his Insomnia, while currently watching Black Dynamite*

Hi all!

~mentally ties up and gags the voices in my head that seem to have infected me during my chat with Deadpool~

Ha! Awesome. I personally love Deadpool #16, the pancakes had me dying with laughter.

Edited by Deadpool
Fiendish Dr. Wu you done f***ed up now.

getting stuck in minecraft, bioshock 2, fallout dlc's and others

Now that is a dangerous world to get stuck in. I won't even let myself install Minecraft for fear of losing to many hours to it. Though Fallout did claim quite a bit of mine, was just disappointed in the level cap on Fallout 3 (the core game, not any of the expansions etc).

*Yawns* Morning's come to early... I vote we push morning back by... about 2 hours.

Personally.... working on Deus Ex Human Revolution when I find the time... amazing game :D

I've seen very little on that game, I don't even know what format (platform, FPS, etc) it is since every thing I've seen have just contained movie sequences :(

Finished chapter 4 of Madness Returns last night and was laughing like crazy when it came to the end of the Executioner segment, hahahaha!

Afternoon all!!!! :D:D:D