Off Topic Playground

I was really thinking of ordering the Gremlins, Mah and Ulix but then I remembered the hell that was Som'er box and decided to go for Dark Carnevale. If I want those Gremlins I can order them after I've read the Gmort review. :P 

• Like 1

So correct me if I am wrong, but when using Obey in the following manner:

1. (1) to Walk into Teddy's engagement range, forcing a Horror Duel

2. As controller, I can force the model to fail the Horror Duel. 

3. Model within 6" loses a Wp duel, Teddy declares Smell Fear

4. As controller of both models, because Smell Fear is still part of the Horror Duel resolution, I can force the Obey'd model to fail Df flip?

1-3 yes. 

4. Smell Fear has the wonderful "After Resolving the current Action" line, so no.

Yeah, I just looked it up lol 

The rest of it is still nice. Zoraida is going to be my "Guard the Stash" master for the tournament. Activate her last, Obey opponent's models away from the stash before VP are calculated every turn. I plan on making no friends that day :)

And this is why I don't visit tournaments :)

The rest of it is still nice. Zoraida is going to be my "Guard the Stash" master for the tournament. Activate her last, Obey opponent's models away from the stash before VP are calculated every turn. I plan on making no friends that day :)

To be fair this plan will be seen miles away. :D And Zoraida isn't the most durable master. :P 

Yeah, I just looked it up lol 

Any reason why you aren't just using repulse?

I did that to a kid who tried to 40k netlist me. Plague Marines, Obliterators, Rhinos, Bikes. Kept talking to everyone in the store about how great and unbeatable he was because he came up with this sweet Chaos list. 

I tabled him in 3 turns. Never bring a netlist against someone twice your age, kid ;)

I have a specialized MTG deck for people like that. It's called "Turn 1 Hasty Blightsteel Collossus Reanimator"

Trouble is, I am looking at the gremlin minis and the masters and thinking..what fluffily goes with them?

Almost all the bloody faction can be fluffy for the masters lol!  Maybe Brewie is more Thunders themed than regular gremlins, and Ulix will likely use more piggies.  But almost every model in the gremlin range is fluffy for each master!

As an example of what I call a fluffy list, I run Lady j with just Guild Marshals generally.  Perdita with just Family etc...

• Like 1

Right now, not sad. It's "nothing bad has happened yet" day. No call outs. No crazy rushes as soon as I walk in. I'm out of additional coffee, but I have more coffee coming Monday (yes, the Wake The F**k Up brand from Amazon). Not looking to jinx myself, but optimistic...

...............and that was the last we ever heard from Crush_Jansen, before he was buried alive with work.

• Like 2