Off Topic Playground

That is one of the games that I have always wanted to try but never gotten around too

It's a nice game, but I somehow doubt the replayability without expansions.

I don't care much for parties myself. 

Surprise!

Dirial is playing Seamus?! What madness is this?!

I'm not. I have him from last edition. But zFiend's slappy Seamus comments are just funny enough to make me dusting him of again.

But Hoffman is coming in. That ought to distract me from the lure of Ressers.

He doesn't like Hoffman much if I recall, might have something to do with me handing his ass to him with Hoffman once or twice :D

Aaah the infamous Pandora game!

The one where Bishop proved to be the king of bouncers?

Hoffman is one of the few guild masters I might get - the others being Sonnia and Lady J

They are awesome - as are the rest, by the way.

He doesn't like Hoffman much if I recall, might have something to do with me handing his ass to him with Hoffman once or twice :D

Aaah the infamous Pandora game!

You know, I once almost did the same. But I had a Changeling blocking Envy. :P I guess he was Envious of his position! :D

• Like 1

I'm insanely curious about the rules of the 2 player box. That Guild team looks good, but what will it do? The nurse Enforcer is especially intriguing, but I want to know about the Minions for Lucius, too.

I'm insanely curious about the rules of the 2 player box. That Guild team looks good, but what will it do? The nurse Enforcer is especially intriguing, but I want to know about the Minions for Lucius, too.

I'm trying so hard not to keep looking at that thread, and the book thread, and the wiki, and the...... you get the point TOO MUCH SHINY!!