Off Topic Playground

you said a lot of people get it wrong..i am agreeing but saying it goes very wrong.

Ah, got it.

I've been single for my entire life - my longest relationship was 3 months. I can stay true and faithful to someone, the problem is I am just not wired for being a good "boyfriend." I also have a severe aversion to "dating" in contemporary society - haven't been on one in a decade or so. I just operate better alone on a personal level, but mesh perfectly on a social level. 

I don't believe in someone being wired for something. I won't make a discussion out of it either because it would probably be lengthy and dent your self-image to some degree (adapting self-image is a very daunting and sometimes painful process), and I won't try that with a friend, especially if there is no apparent benefit.

Suffice it to say that it's a lame excuse for not wanting to change, compromise or getting out of the comfort zone. That's my opinion.

Meh.  Finger Wagglers.  So you get a bit of poncy blue lightning, or fire or ice shooting from your hands and you think you are the bees knees.

You ever see that scene in raiders of the Lost Ark where the guy is all showing off with a sword.  Indy shoots him.

Yeah Finger Wagglers, see how far your fancy theatrics gets you when a bullet is in your head... ;)

• Like 1

Meh.  Finger Wagglers.  So you get a bit of poncy blue lightning, or fire or ice shooting from your hands and you think you are the bees knees.

You ever see that scene in raiders of the Lost Ark where the guy is all showing off with a sword.  Indy shoots him.

Yeah Finger Wagglers, see how far your fancy theatrics gets you when a bullet is in your head... ;)

It's like you know I can't like posts anymore :(

• Like 2

Obviously. Duh.

Gremlin devices are powered by injuring oneself or closest other creature. Gremlin devices are also intended to injure oneself or closest other creature. 

Live in the swamp, yet manage to invent self-sustaining energy. 

I thought they were powered by pigs in threadmills. 

It does explain the explosions...