Off Topic Playground

Tara is simpely awesome, so there is that :D

Yeah, I get that, and I like her models, too. But if I want to combo Ressers together, she'd be the absolute last box to get.

I'm off to the hospital again. Later, guys.

I already have McM and Seamus, but she will lead to Nicodem for the Punk Zombies, that's for sure.

Not sure how any of that leads to Tara, though. Tara's box includes nothing for the other Ressers.

Molly -> Nico -> Punks & Iron Zombies -> Karina  -> Tara. 

Seeing as Karina can summon Punks and Iron Zombies you might as well pick her up too! ;)

EDIT - Good luck at the hospital mate. I've back read some of our ramblings, sounds like a pretty sucky situation. 

Tara crew and Miss Step finally arrived from being held hostage by the post, so they're built now. And you?

I need to build so much stuff at the moment but I've just lost my mojo. I can't seem to motivate myself to get any of it built. Currently my list stands at (Just Malifaux Stuff)

Leveticus Box

2x Freikorpsmann & Steam Trunk

Bishop 

Killjoy

Nekima

2x Metal Gamin

3x Rotten Belles

*sigh*

How do you guys motivate yourselves to get through the plastic mountain?

I need to build so much stuff at the moment but I've just lost my mojo. I can't seem to motivate myself to get any of it built. Currently my list stands at (Just Malifaux Stuff)

Leveticus Box

Bishop 

Killjoy

Nekima

2x Metal Gamin

3x Rotten Belles

*sigh*

I like building, so that usually goes quick.

Painting on the other hand......

(Which is why I joined a painting thread/challenge to get rid of some backlog.

• Like 1

Leveticus Box

Bishop 

Killjoy

Nekima

2x Metal Gamin

3x Rotten Belles

*sigh*

That's not a mountain lol..I have 60+ malifaux minis to build yet!

Motivation is there, time however is not..

That's not a mountain lol..I have 60+ malifaux minis to build yet!

Motivation is there, time however is not..

That's just my Malifaux stuff... I also have some Skorne for Hordes, Mishima for Warzone Resurrection, Warhammer, etc. I just can't motivate myself to get any of it done. 

The Steam Trunk looks like a bitch to build, I'm not building Leve until I have the Desolation Engine so that's not so bad, the others ugh... I just can't be arsed. Nekima is kind of a priority for my league but I just find myself looking at her and often going back to watching TV or something. 

What happened? 

First of. A woman happened.

Second. I don't know. I just get nothing done. I have so many projects and unfinished shit it gets depressing when nothing seems to happen no matter how much I paint. Or I just burned myself out again when I painted those 20+ minis in a matter of weeks.