Off Topic Playground

Speaking of... why does everyone get all bent out of shape over pants on models? I, for one, am not too keen on seeing hordes of animal junk all over the table. If ever I managed to convince a woman to come to the apartment, she is going to see the glass display case full of minis... bad enough explaining them to her, but if it was full of beast-dong?! 

Well, you have already cleared step one, as there are women in your appartement. :P

(I don't get it either)

Edited by PraetorDragoon

Random bullshit and madness with a dash of insanity. All is still well here in my absence... Carry on!

Sorry I've not been on much recently guys, been pretty busy with the Mrs, Work and Henching and a bajillion other systems now. I trust you are all well, except for Phototoxin, I know he's well, he smashed a Nico noob with Lynch on Saturday. A man after my own heart! :D

Random bullshit and madness with a dash of insanity. All is still well here in my absence... Carry on!

Sorry I've not been on much recently guys, been pretty busy with the Mrs, Work and Henching and a bajillion other systems now. I trust you are all well, except for Phototoxin, I know he's well, he smashed a Nico noob with Lynch on Saturday. A man after my own heart! :D

Glad to hear you're well, MD!

I didn't have a lab coat while experimenting on children... you calling me an engineer?

Oh god, you ARE Krieger lol

I... have no idea what you're talking about! Nothing to see here... SMOKE BOMB!