Malifaux Guild Hockey Jersey

nilus

For those who didn't see my stunningly handsome form wearing it all weekend. My Malifaux Guild Hockey Jersey. Its not 100% what I wanted. I originally wanted the cards on the shoulders and my forum name and the number 21 on my back. But my brother-in-law ran out of time and did the best he could do. I plan to make another one next year in Res or Neverborn colors with there symbol.

P1040212.jpg

P1040213.jpg

I really love this.... a lot!!!! I like the idea of the cards on the sleeves, instead of on the back, and the name/number on the back.

I would pay money for this.... And I don't have a lot of money. :D

Speaking of paying money for shirts, I wish Wyrd would sell their t-shirts on here, instead of hiding them somewhere else. ;)

I think the ram on the front is rock; not so much a fan of the card images on the back. Still, cool! How did you do this?

Yeah like I said it wasn't my first choice but he ran out of time. Next year I hope to have the cards on the sleeves and my name on the back....I'll probably go back and get my name on the back of this one as well.

My Wife's family runs a printing and embroidery business so they have access to a lot of cool toys(and love me enough to do a one off jersey for me). I've been told how they do heat transfers on jerseys is a bit of a trade secret(most jerseys use embroidered patches, which looks nicer but are a lot of work. Part of the reason jerseys are so expensive). Needless to say what I do know is that involves a high end laser printer, laser cutting and a bit of extra fabric.