ltd ed Minis you'd love to see!

As inspired by the 'rounders' team idea in another thread, I got to thinking what versions of Malifaux characters/minions we'd like to see?

Keep it as clean as possible now! ;)

I would love to have :

• Alternate colette, maybe in her 'normal' gear for trips through the sewers etc.
  • A lady Justice figure with sword raised to attack
  • A couple of extra performer sculpts
  • More Freikorpsmann

Thats all i can think of for now! No doubt more will flash into my head.

I say this every time, but what I'd really like is more mannequin sculpts. Just a packet of two or three Mannequins.

I know they're pretty useless and can't even be placed without a Showgirl unless Colette pulls off three tomes on some poor soul, but darn it, what is logic to get in the way of my blind desire!

Also, glad to see another person wanting the 'smuggling-trip' Colette.

We did this two weeks ago. I still want a limited box set of all 16 masters (plus essential accessory figures such as the second Victoria, Leveticus' Hollow Waif, and the Dreamer) and four henchmen in fancy dress ball outfits. I'd preorder that set, sight unseen, for $300.

And naturally, you can never have enough gremlins.

Edited by the imp

I'd like to see an alternate sculpt for Som'er that has him sitting on some misshapen bayou-themed "throne" with his feet propped up on another gremlin whose on his knees as a footstool.

I'd also love another Giant Mosquito sculpt. I really dislike the current one, anything different would likely be better.

An Avatar-version of Sonnia Criid with a flame-dragon spouting from her mouth (re: Rules Manual art) would be pretty amazing too :D

There was a fluff piece with the Ortegas fighting Seamus. In it, while the rest of the Ortegas were breaking off and finding cover, Perdita was brazenly walking down the street firing shots and calmly reloading. It was a great mental image.

I'd like that.

There was a fluff piece with the Ortegas fighting Seamus. In it, while the rest of the Ortegas were breaking off and finding cover, Perdita was brazenly walking down the street firing shots and calmly reloading. It was a great mental image.

I'd like that.

Perdita reloading would be pretty sweet.... that's probably doable with the current model for a decent sculptor....

Darn you sir, darn you to heck. I'm going to be thinking about this far more than I should for a while.

We did this two weeks ago. I still want a limited box set of all 16 masters (plus essential accessory figures such as the second Victoria, Leveticus' Hollow Waif, and the Dreamer) and four henchmen in fancy dress ball outfits. I'd preorder that set, sight unseen, for $300.

And naturally, you can never have enough gremlins.

I saw your request for these in the other thread - which i think is now directly below this one - and have to say I love the idea. Mcmourning in a tux going to work with a requisitioned steak knife sounds pretty good to me.