new to the forum

naiatoc

i've been playing malifaux for a few months now and so far all i've got painted is the victoria crew and a few extra guys. not much really, but i've started thinking about what new guys i can get to build up my options.

so naturally i turned here to get some opinions from you guys! expect me to drop by the outcast board and ask a few questions from time to time.

one quick question: i've seen people with little pics of their masters at the bottoms of their posts. where is everyone getting these images from? i'd love to put the twin girls at the bottom of my posts!

Sweet! thanks for the help guys.

i've taken some pictures of my figs. expect to see some posted up here in the next few days.

as for the friekorp, i've heard people like using the librarian with the victoria's, but what about the rest of the von shill crew? do they all work well under the girls?

as for the friekorp, i've heard people like using the librarian with the victoria's, but what about the rest of the von shill crew? do they all work well under the girls?

Personally I think they go together great. Running Von Schill alongside The Viks is brutal, but all of the Freikorp work really well, whether you are running the Viks + Freikorp (no standard Mercs) or if you are take one or two Freikorp to help round out a standard Viks list.

One of my favourite all comers lists at the moment is :

Viktoria's

Von Schill

Freikorpsmann

Freikorpsmann

Trapper / Johann (depending upon opponent / strategy)

Librarian

35 s/s

• 2 months later...