Gamer, modeller or painter?

Mine are all pretty close. If I had to give them up, in the reverse order of what I'd ever lose would be:

Painter

Modeler

Gamer

Although, truly, without any one of them the others would quickly lose a lot of appeal for me.

This pretty well sums up my thoughts as well, I love all three aspects of the hobby but painting is usually the area I take the longest time in getting around to doing

Painter and Modeler. Malifaux was the first i really started to branch out into mods and complex base work. I have some 40k stuff, but nothing that compares to my Malifaux minis.

I've yet to play a game with my mini's.

Honestly, I'd even throw terrain in there some where. That's what I do when I'm tired of the other three.

Painting/Modeling tied for first. Gaming far third. I am always up for a fun game but I prefer to avoid tournaments these days (been there done that). I am always looking for something fun and different to build and paint. Western theme in Malifaux scratched that itch for me.

Gamer first, and then painter and modeler are probably somewhat interchangeable. If you look at any of my Showcase threads, you see I like spicing up my miniatures and modifying them from time to time. I'm not a great painter, but I really like the relaxation I get from it. I probably do spend more time per week painting than I do gaming, but the game itself is why I first picked up Malifaux, and I've fallen in love with the rules.

Gamer first and pretty much only.

If I am in the right mood on the right day, the wind is in the right direction and the Moon is aligned with Mars etc, I might think about considering doing some actual painting of miniatures. Usually though I can find something else to do.

Please understand it's not that I am lazy or not very good, quite the contrary but between work, kids, trying to be sociable to my mrs and balancing other life escaping frolics, painting is a very low priority to be entertained very often.