modular coryphee bases

Whitehorse

• 3 weeks later...

did something similar but not as nice. My corephee and arachnids are on piles of green stuff (the epoxy putty) with magnets in it, and just painted the green stuff black like the bases.

FYI if you are doing this for the standing corephee, i recommend putting pinning rod bent into a U threw the slot on the bottom of the foot, then gluing the magnet to it. The green stuff tends to have it lean over without it.

I love how the floorboards slot into place it works well done... better than my lazy ass approach of buying 2 packs

Ah but think, by us 'lazy-asses' buying 2 packs, it means Wyrd makes more money, which in turn they can invest in creating new models and rules.

So although we fail as modellers, we are still making the game better for everyone!

Or thats what I tell myself! ;)

Oh, and good work on the bases. :)

Wow, really well done with the boards slotting in and out like that.

I'm actually in the same bind, wanting to make corpyhee this way... but I use wooden coffee sticks for my showgirl bases. I am at a bit of a loss of as to how to do the same slot in and out method that you have so brilliantly here.