My Malifaux tattoo Sleeve! (WIP - early stages)

Wow.

I just called the office in here for this, needless to say its made an impression and I've already heard a couple 'I am so doing that' from some of them.

Dave, you do need a Nathan Caroland tramp stamp, I'll even pay for that one and put pretty roses about it for you.

Stern, nicely done. Expect a Wyrd care package in the mail.

Dangerous Beans, I know you got yourself a nice bit of Wyrd on here recently as well as the first tattoo, so also expect an e-mail and a care package.

• Like 1

Wow.

I just called the office in here for this, needless to say its made an impression and I've already heard a couple 'I am so doing that' from some of them.

Dave, you do need a Nathan Caroland tramp stamp, I'll even pay for that one and put pretty roses about it for you.

Stern, nicely done. Expect a Wyrd care package in the mail.

Dangerous Beans, I know you got yourself a nice bit of Wyrd on here recently as well as the first tattoo, so also expect an e-mail and a care package.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Cheers Nathan!

Stern, nicely done. Expect a Wyrd care package in the mail..

wow man your a star :-D

Thanks and well hayzel they don't hurt too much.. tbf the manequin tickled me ;-)

and well Tumbling I expect to get them coloured once I get some more background in but i'll keep you guys posted :-D