Vote for your Puppet Preview

EricJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it only a select few have these? My curiosity has been raised..how do you get your very own puppet avatar?!..:itsme:

You have to bribe Eric and Sketch with cookies ... lots of cookies (mainly Eric but he bear gets angry if you dont mention him)

1. Terrot Tot

2. Teddy

3. Hooded Rider

Voting is closed but you can see many more puppets in peoples avatars (such as mine) now, there has been an explosion of late one might think they are trying to overrun the joint with a mass invasion (how very puppet and war like ... hmmm)

It is too bad the voting had fallen through, but keep an eye out, more avatars are creeping around...

OOh Lilitu, I like it!

The thought of Eric jumping on random people and "replacing them" is very disturbing,... and somewhat titillating...

Yeah, Until it happens. i still haven't recovered! ;)

Just like the wicked witch of the west. . . puppets. . .puppets. . . puppets. . .

Oh wait, that was poppies. . . .never mind.

YAY!! Pigapult.....

I will continue to vote for Hamelin the Plagued, even if it is the last puppet seen. I can see a future where robotic puppet overlords dominate the game with spread guns and 30 extra lives each and I am still voting for the reveal of Hamelin.

I will continue to vote for Hamelin the Plagued, even if it is the last puppet seen. I can see a future where robotic puppet overlords dominate the game with spread guns and 30 extra lives each and I am still voting for the reveal of Hamelin.

Hes already out there