Rules Manaul is AWESOME!

LoboStele

Huh? Omissions are hard to notice in the new book. But why was this dropped? Is it covered in some other way now? I must've missed it. Now have to go read more! :tongue2:

It was a tiny bit unnecessary. Most of the time where it came into effect and could be abused, there was a rule on the card itself to stop the abuse. Eg voracious rats, said you could only get one rat, and that is about the only summon that came as a reaction to death. The Gremlin ability said only one gremlin could draw cards.

just got the book and love reading it so far. diagrams, tabs, index.....so much goodness.

just a quick question on general move actions. the section has walk, charge, jump, and below those is located pushes.

does that mean pushes are movement actions or just movement effects?

I assume it depends on what generates them. If you pay a cost (#) then it will be an action. if they are generated by something like lure they will be an effect.

That's exactly the reason it's gone. We realized it was basically a heavy handed rule that wasn't even really needed as long as we're careful with abilities that could be abused, which we will be :D

The only real issue I can see with removing the RoE with the book 2 models is Blood Sense, but neither Nekima or the Black Blood Shamen have been released yet.

PDF will be released March 25th.

Online sales will go up Monday, sans the book due to overwhelming numbers picked up by or distributors with our advance shipment of books (which was considerable). They will be in stock in three weeks or so as they finish up their ocean voyage.

one question on that. books are out have the models for this months released been shipped out as well?

I noticed that soulless models are now considered non-living. Has that always been the case?

This means Rusty Alice is A.) not alive, crushing my dreams of courting her and B.) Isn't going to drop a corpse counter??

Also means Levi isnt going to drop any counters when he dies so its even more important to have a couple of dogs in the crew for them to provide corpses for your second waif

Also very excited to pick my manual up when it arrives although I'm expecting a bit of a wait for it to get to Oz