I am truly addicted

Er1k

Wish I was 70% of the way done with my painting.

Currently I think im up to 77 models

only 32 painted

Sad thing is i have 16 more on order.

And then Hoffman, insidious madness and rat catchers will be out so thats like 15 more. I will never be caught up on painting.

Edited by tadaka

Lol I will have to add up my Malifaux Addiction Score.

Bought a Ramos crew (box + Joss + extra spiders + base inserts to look nice), played one game and bought a Viktorias box (+ Ronin clam + resin bases). Then bought a Rasputina box (+ more bases).

I have a ton of other unpainted stuff too on top of Malifaux, so put a self imposed restriction of "no more buying until these are painted". Basecoated the Viktorias for the second game, still a long way from finished.... good enough though, just ordered Colette box, Coryphee duet, Cerberus, Silent One, Essence of Power... and reading up on what other figs I'll need if I go for The Dreamer.

... forget the score, I don't think I need it to know I'm addicted!

I have an excel file with a record of every Malifaux model I own, whether it's painted, which 'crew' it belongs to and how many SS that crew currently costs. :rolleyes:

My that is organised. I just seem to have boxes and boxes of metal and plastic with no organisation whatsoever. Maybe as Ive started Malifaux I should start organising it

Also, I believe Rathnard wins the thread.

So far I think dgraz wins.. If winning this thread equals having the most crews/SS of minions that is.. Weird measure I think..

But I've seen people post pictures of the entire Wyrd collection released at the time, so yeah.. Probably some bigger addicts out there yet.. ;)

So far I think dgraz wins.. If winning this thread equals having the most crews/SS of minions that is.. Weird measure I think..

But I've seen people post pictures of the entire Wyrd collection released at the time, so yeah.. Probably some bigger addicts out there yet.. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of the excel spreadsheet to be honest. That kind of thing is pretty awesome.

It's entertaining to see people having more painted Malifaux models than I have painted 40K, W/M, Infinity, and Malifaux combined (though considering that I only started the latter three of those within the past year...). I'm really not a big painter.

67 minis,310 ss, across 5 factions.More to come really soon with tax's and so many minis i want coming out. I started out with, wow all i need is this vickies box and im good to go...yea like that worked for warmachine and hordes. Sometimes i wonder if something like heroine would be cheaper lol

Arcanist - 139ss, Neverborn - 188ss, Ressers - 150ss, Outcasts - 116ss, Guild - 80ss Thats 673ss and 143 models and I have a Marcus boxset, Molemen, Essence of Power and Hoarcat Pride on the way.

The funny thing is, the first model I bought was the Nightmare Ed. LCB.

Hello, My name is Vash and I have an awesome problem.

Arcanist - 139ss, Neverborn - 188ss, Ressers - 150ss, Outcasts - 116ss, Guild - 80ss Thats 673ss and 143 models and I have a Marcus boxset, Molemen, Essence of Power and Hoarcat Pride on the way.

The funny thing is, the first model I bought was the Nightmare Ed. LCB.

Hello, My name is Vash and I have an awesome problem.

:hail::adore::hail::adore::You_Rock_