A Difficult Choice?

Absolution Black

God...If I only had to run with one master? I think I'd have to go with Nicodem. As far as I can tell, he's the most Tactically flexible of the 3 Redbook Ressers, and he'd allow me to viably use and summon all of the undead models I currently own.

Nah, Hamelin has no character and is enslaving the Rat of Malifaux. I'm a member of the Rodent Liberation Front of Malifaux (not the Malifaux Rodent Liberation Front, SPLITTERS!).

Really, the Rodent Liberation Front of Malifaux and the Malifaux Rodent Liberation Front need to unite to defeat their common enemy!

Dr. McMourning for me! But then again with the access to minions (Mortimer, Sebastion, Molly (henchman)) you have a huge range of things to pick and choose from within the game for rezzing potential. Beyond that I think evil scientist who I can kind of see falling down the path of corruption. It would be the path I would go; you know super into your job and slowly pushing the envelope to new territory.

Nico and Seamus are close seconds in that order because of flare.

Inspired thread topic - all due kudos to the OP!

Everything that I am doing in the game these daze is but an entree for my chosen Master.

The Dreamer.

There are more flexible, effective, reliable & predictable crews, but none that have as distinct, unique and complex storylines. None that allow such artistic license, and none that so unleash the beast of the imagination.

When I do finally field the sleepy boy, it will be as the total package: all possible members of his crew + custom built gaming boards (x2) & terrain + custom built counters (including a turn marker).

:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell:marshmell

Easy for me. I chose Perdita by 'gut' just for the look. I'm an old Clint Spaghetti Western fanatic and she was it!!

It was a sweet bonus after I read her rules. I also prefer the massive selection the Guild boasts - they can fill any slot and Perdita works well with anything.

Her fluff only gets better. She takes no crap and lives just to aggravate. Look where she had Latigo built! She's just awesome all around.

But of course and without doubt... ZORAIDA!

As said before, i have 4 crews and 90% of the time i play Zoraida.

Flexible, reliable, fun, the theme of voodoo is a classic favorite. She can play almost every scheme and strategy great, she controls everything, game, opponent, both decks, but most important in my experience (and the thing i like the most) SHE IS UNPREDICTIBLE!

Well, out of interest, I make that:

Dreamer/LCB 4

Lady J & Zoraida 3

Lilith, Colette, Nicodem 2

Pandora, Some'r, Marcus, Kirai, Seamus,

McMourning, Ophelia, Perdita & Leveticus 1

Or by faction:

Those of you who would choose:

Neverborn 10

Resurrectionists 5

Guild 4

Arcanists 3

Outcasts 3

So, in conclusion so far, a lot of you are having Bad Dreams, and most of you are twisted! ;)

Keep 'em coming!

Edit: To correct Ratty's vote.

Edited by Absolution Black

Leveticus, the sheer hilarity of destroying an 8 wound model every turn and making it into a SPA is fantastic :D

while he has many things that work fantastically, there are many many things that are extremely funny, nothing like poking Lady J with your frail old hand, then watching her fall to the ground dead.

So much synergy, so much choice, so much death :D Leveticus all the way :)

Well, a few more votes are in, and surprisingly those Outcasts are sneaking up! (votes counted to 128th King)

Dreamer/LCB 5

Lady J & Zoraida 3

Lilith, Colette, Nicodem, Ophelia, Leveticus 2

Pandora, Some'r, Marcus, Kirai, Seamus,

McMourning, Perdita, Sonnia 1

Or by faction:

Those of you who would choose:

Neverborn 11

Resurrectionists 5

Guild 5

Outcasts 5

Arcanists 3