Any word on Terraclips?

Buddhanutz

And here I was thinking that you should be the last person on the planet to take a jab at someone due to a spelling error.

Moral Duel anyone? :fight:

*falls over laughing*

Yeah I know, but it's all in good fun =D I know I have horrible spelling. There was an incident with "whore" sandals once that people will not let me forget >.>

But this was a great set up though =D It's all in good fun any way ^^ I fully expect people to get me on mine.

Wow this thread managed to get off toPic really quickly. Don't make me get out my Vulcan megabolter that shoots flaming chainsaws which in turn shoot lava spikes.

I am chin for the terra clips. Worldworks makes good stuff and I've only ever had the patience to print, cut out and build any of their products once for a heroclix tourney. it was fun and the stuff was amazing. Someone sat on the terrain when we were cleaning up. I never rebuilt the stuff and sold my heroclix at a garage sale. Stupid mouth breather... Anyways I'm sure having the stuff pre-printed and stuff will make it way better.

*falls over laughing*

Yeah I know, but it's all in good fun =D I know I have horrible spelling. There was an incident with "whore" sandals once that people will not let me forget >.>

I thought I was the only one. My friends still won't let me live down the character origin story I wrote where my swashbuckling hero "crapped" his sword. Even I don't know how I managed to mangle the word grab so bad but I blame dyslexia because I can :)

Anyways can't wait to hear more about Terrain Clips. I love the idea and I hope they really work out well.

Edited by nilus

*takes the mag out from under the pillow, and swings it around, giggling* i do love new toys! ooh and how do you know im crazy?? maybe YOUR the crazy one??? hrmmm???? did you ever think about that?? *ponders*

*Sneaks up behind her swinging around the gun, and hits her up side the head with a frying pan* Stupid Neverborn! I'm not the crazy one... Oh look at the cute teddy bear *Picks the teddy off the floor and rips its head off and throws it down next to the unconscious girl*

Now that that is threw with, I really hope we don't have to wait for to much longer for the terrain...