Master's avatar forms

Tiny

I think I read somewhere that either eric or nathan said that all the masters will be getting an avatar form in either book 3 or the next one. We already know what pandora's form is.

Speculation/wish list time! How you like to see your favourite master?

For me id like to see teeth riding a warpig to become an outcast rider! Or failing that a pig riding teeth! hrmmm perhaps the latter!

The Avatar of Pandora have been my favourite mini since I laid my eyes on it the first time and probably the sole reason I got that interested in Wyrd Miniatures even before the release of Malifaux.

I'm rather curious as to how the Avatars will work in-game when they're released in Book4 and really hope that it won't shake up the balance too much and that it won't be a requirement to power-up with your Master.

Maybe they're simply alternative Masters, but I honestly doubt that.

There's alot of hints to be found in the fluff on the Event.

Most of the Masters seem to be themselves, just with amplified powers.

As for the discussions about how they'll look.. Hmm..

I hope Marcus will turn Werewolf'ish :D

Other than that I'm not so sure.. Doppelganger Vik could grow another pair of arms and actually make use of all the swords they carry around (joking on this one as I wouldn't really like to see it).

Alot of them seem to be floating (Pandora, Perdita, Rasputina and Sonnia are in the fluff).

Oh and I'll be a bit disappointed if Perditas long hair won't be put to good use.

There's still quite a while untill Book4 though :( but I think we'll see some of the others mentioned during the Event already in Book3 if they're made Henchmen, thinking of Candy, Francisco and Samael here.

Edit:

it's cooler than Karis' avatar form cuz she's a hooker! </3

xDD !!

Well I imagine Zoraida would be a floating crone surrounded by a cloak of Ravens.

Marcus should definitely go all werewolf :D

Perdita wouldn't look too different, aside from going all acrobatic for her sculpt, possibly with another pistol. :rolleyes:

Saemus needs a fur coat and pimp-cane

Nicodem would be a liche lord

Hoffman should borrow Sigorney Weavers auto-loader (?) from Aliens and start kicking arse himself.

For the Viktorias, I'd like to see her Avatar form just be another 1-2 copies of her. Maybe two Master-level Viks and a "Viktoria Prime" with abilities that tie the three together...possibly also the ability to summon 'lesser Viks'. :D

EDIT: For the record, Nathan (or Eric) already said a while back on twitter that the Avatars won't be in book 3. Based on the book 2 title, it'll have alot of new special forces models

Edited by Rathnard

Gotta weigh in on my favorite 2 masters currently: Kirai would be a decked-out manifestation of herself, probably looking something like her big summon but still living

Colette would be a pure soulstone conduit, throwing multiple stones around each turn and causing widespread mayhem and madness

Nicoderm would be riding his throng of adoring deadites like an unliving palanquin.

Lilith would be lovely if she dropped the last pretenses of humanity and became a horrific manifestation of rage and spite, a deamon with a crown of flames. Of course, she might also go preggi, being the mother of monsters and all...

Rule-wise, I suspect that the avatars will be brawl-usable as an alternate to a second master.

I could see Levy just looking like himself still, just as calm as before except he has a base insert of nothing but dead land around him =D. Either that or borrow from black hand and have him holding someone who is being disintegrated by his touch.

I almost think Lilith would have a bigger sword =D Or maybe 2 of those greatswords.

I could totally see the Dreamer being some how fused with LCB and being some horrible combination of child and monster. Maybe just a little kid on a large base with bodies all over it and an innocent yet slightly demonic face.

nether born wise

Lilith, can deside, i want her to grow wings, but i like the large differce in apearence between lilith and her sister i would the differnce to be bigger when compairing lilith's avatar and nekima

Zoraida, pretty what Rathnard said

and Lord chompy and the dreamer i imagine Lord chompy to be in fullcontrol of the dreamers power(is he going to be bigger, no)