21 undead in 3 days

TimeLapse

Hi all! I got these models in a trade unbuilt and unpainted and I had 3 days till the turnament to paint them all and here is the finished collection of undead! Sorry about the poor photos i only have my cell phone to take pictures with. And thats right blue zombies! I wanted a more comic book feel to the army and I think i got it.

group1.jpg

unques1.jpg

Crookedmancloseup2.jpg

unitsone-1.jpg

Let me know what ya think.

man that was alot of glue-en, base-en and paint-en!

The list got me 2nd place in the turnament so i got some more mindless zombies! but I have yet to paint them.

-Andrew

Edited by TimeLapse

Thanks all for your comments, i find having a deadline like a turnament is really helpful to motavate me to fiinish things, like me undead.

To Theahl, I cant belive he held his own vs the massive amount of alps, Slow to die comes in hady when your models die from just activating. Though i think that paralizing LCB twice also kept me alive longer. Thanks again for hosting that turnament and geting me inspired to paint yet another army!

That makes 7 masters for me so far.... 5 painted lists, Tina still needs to be built and Lady jay needs to be painted.... There is always more to paint, but for me that 1/2 the fun.

-Andrew

Painting a grave for my Lcb how dare you.... I shall see to it that dog will never slay my bestest pal!

Only because he is a coward and has his other models kill the dog before it is in spitting range of the poor little helpless Lord Chompy bits. =P

I kidd I kidd, that dogs is scary and im Im sure LCB has a good reson to run away from him in our game.... Anyways your the one who berryed him not me. I mean it was like he was parlalyzed with fear in those last few turns =P

(Next game LCB is going to distory that dog... not sure if the trash talk is helpful or not... oh well..)

=P

really nicely painted for how quickly you did it! I love the customised grave stones and the source lighting from the lantern.

Yeah when i get focused i can get alot done. It workswell for flames of war armies, i can get those done in a week. But i am going back and doing more detail work on these guys.

-Andrew