v2 Stat Cards for sale?

Svenn

So, if I'm not mistaken people are starting to see v2 stat cards with models now, right? I remember it being said that we would be able to buy these separately.

Since we can order stat cards now... if we order some will they be v2 yet? I'd like to replace all my v1 stat cards soon. :)

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of which cards have v2's?? For instance, I bought a pack of Ronins at the LGS just last night, and they had v1 cards in them, whereas a friend of mine who got his Ronins somewhere else a while back actually had v2 cards from his pack. Makes a BIG difference when their charge/strike ability costs 2 AP instead of 1, lol.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of which cards have v2's?? For instance, I bought a pack of Ronins at the LGS just last night, and they had v1 cards in them, whereas a friend of mine who got his Ronins somewhere else a while back actually had v2 cards from his pack. Makes a BIG difference when their charge/strike ability costs 2 AP instead of 1, lol.

Well there is the Errata and FAQ(Including the forum one that has some updates).

My understanding is the v2 cards are mostly just have the current updated errata in them and some clearer writing in some spots.

That being said I would hold off and be patient. We have been told that there will be some way to get the V2 cards and I am sure they will get that info up within the next few weeks.

They're 50 cents each and Malifaux doesn't have that many cards yet. I would guess from your sig that you are looking at about 30 models which would put you at around $15.

Am I right?

Faction decks would be around $10-$12 and you would need two of them.

Cheaper to get singles as of now.

I suppose you're right, although shipping to the uk basically doubles that cost!

Hmm.. I've heard of V2 cards on the following models:

Lady Justice - received 'Death Marshal' trait

The Judge - received 'Death Marshal' trait

Death Marshal - received 'Death Marshal' trait

Viktoria - received 'Mercenary' trait

Teddy - toss'ing is directly away from Teddy

Steampunk Abomination - rewording on Keep Pace to only affect other abominations and only work when performing Walks (no trains possible)

Those are just varies tidbits I've picked up in different threads here so yeah.. rumours at best :) might have missed some.

EricJ and/or Nathan mentioned that there will be a trade-in program for V2 cards; simply send in a stack of V1 cards and you'll receive V2 stuff on a 1-to-1 basis for free. Pretty sweet deal if you can stand being without stat cards for a week or so. No word on exactly when this will happen, though.

EricJ and/or Nathan mentioned that there will be a trade-in program for V2 cards; simply send in a stack of V1 cards and you'll receive V2 stuff on a 1-to-1 basis for free. Pretty sweet deal if you can stand being without stat cards for a week or so. No word on exactly when this will happen, though.

Yeah, I was just gonna pay for them anyway. :) Figured I'll support Wyrd a little.

Plus I don't feel like going through the hassle of mailing them back. :-P

Nothing yet.

The backstory is that one of the minitatures that Wyrd made before they created Malifaux is an alternative Pandora that is being lifted by Sorrows. You can see it in the online store under the Neverborne as Pandora's Avatar form.

In addition there is a note in Book I about how the terms Avatar and Henchmen haven't been defined, but that they were going to include them as needed so that once they were defined they would immediately go into play instead of Wyrd having to go back and mod the existing stuff.

In Book II, they defined what a Henchman is, but they haven't defined what an Avatar is.

• 2 weeks later...