Green skinned fun-model spoilers

shekbo

Here's a list of the new gremlins you'll find in book two.

Ophelia: you know about her. She unlocks the gremlin family, though you can take one without her. Her 0 actions support any gremlin figures, and she's much stronger than some'er in combat, though she lacks healing or summoning. Great as a leader or a henchman to some'er, though lists including exclusively her should avoid pigs, she has no synergy with them.

Rami: the gremlin sniper. He smacks of Hans and The little ortega kid I never remember. He's great at long range, pretty much dead in melée. A good fix for dealing with high def models.

Raphael: where his Ortega counterpart gains strength from anger when wounded, he gains strength from panic. A nasty beatstick who's better off in an Ophelia led crew than anything.

Père ravage: this guy's a little different from papa loco, as instead of simply exploding, he's got a girebreathibg pig. Though he does blow up when he dies, he's much better used charging into combat and breathing fireballs everywhere.

Young Lacroix: ophelia's totem. They're slightly better than gremlins, and an Ophelia list should invest in these rather than gremlins. They're more combat oriented, less dying oriented.

Gremlin taxidermist: he's a gravedigger, and he can help som'er stand up to the game's nastiest summoning machines. While som'er creates gremlins, the taxidermist makes corpses and piglets into stuffed pigs, full of dynamite that is!

Stuffed pig: the taxidermist's necromantic piggy pets. They float (nasty gases) and explode without much warning. They're fun little walking bombs for use as suicide bombers, or ammo for the....

Pigapult: hell yeah. This baby doesn't move much, but he has a whopping 24" of range. The only bad news, you need ammo to fire it, and that ammo is piglets and stuffed piglets. (stuffed piglets add blasts to the damage.) best found in a some'er/taxidermist list, as piglets and stuffed piglets will be in easy supply. Gremlins may also "take a ride" and move 24", but they may splatter once they hit the ground.

Edited by goblyn13
Should probably wait for the book

Mounted Somer! Golly gee willikers dreams do come true, ......when pigs fly that is. ;)

Wait You mean there is no mounted green skin masters! HEART BREAKER! You sir are moved to my horrible person list... just messing with ya though, thanks for the write up and All the info for the community, top notch sir.

Edited by thaehl

You forgot about the gremlin-with-no-name simply known as Francois.

Also are you certain that the young ones are totems? I thought Molly was the only Henchman to have a totem and they don't sound very totem-ish.

Anyway nice write-up :) The pigapult sounds hilarious.. Old school treasure hunt would be pain against the new gremlins I guess..

Oops. Forgot francois. And for the life of me I can't remember what he does.

And it looks like an admin edited my post, so pig ridin some'er must have been cut from beta to book, sorry guys. I'm working off beta information, and it may have changed.

Last I checked (final beta) the young'uns were in fact a rare three totem. Again, my info's not perfect, so if anyone with the actual book has some corrections, feel free to chime in.

The Young Lacroixs are in fact Ophelia's totems. She may have up to three of them, though they are not Rare three.

I have the book sitting in front of me, so if you have questions about what is actually in it then aask away. For the most part Shekbo has hit the high points of each model, though I should caution there have been changes since the Beta test.

• 3 weeks later...

Gremlin taxidermist: he's a gravedigger, and he can help som'er stand up to the game's nastiest summoning machines. While som'er creates gremlins, the taxidermist makes corpses and piglets into stuffed pigs, full of dynamite that is!

Stuffed pig: the taxidermist's necromantic piggy pets. They float (nasty gases) and explode without much warning. They're fun little walking bombs for use as suicide bombers, or ammo for the....

Pigapult: hell yeah. This baby doesn't move much, but he has a whopping 24" of range. The only bad news, you need ammo to fire it, and that ammo is piglets and stuffed piglets. (stuffed piglets add blasts to the damage.) best found in a some'er/taxidermist list, as piglets and stuffed piglets will be in easy supply. Gremlins may also "take a ride" and move 24", but they may splatter once they hit the ground.

I JUST PEED A LITTLE BIT...