GenCon Online Sales

Svenn

At the convention folks but taking a moment.

Some folks have issues with credit cards online for address verification, in particular Australia. When the store batches tonight the credit cards will realize there is only one charge and any hold will be released. Normally takes a day or two.

Apologies for this. We're looking into this directly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot Nathan.

Should we be getting a confirmation email too? I'd hate for my order to not go through and miss out on LCB because of a credit card error.

I got an email saying that my order had been processed when I ordered.

Is there a way to check your order status online?

I did not get a confirmation e-mail either .... hope it went through:twitch:

Me neither.

Looking back at the online store, my shopping cart still has the same 5 items I tried ordering yesterday. There's no email confirmation and no indication on the website that I've made an order. Aside from my credit card being a few hundred dollars down, I have nothing showing me that the website registered my order. :(

I'm not altogether comfortable with this at the moment.

I got an email saying that my order had been processed when I ordered.

Is there a way to check your order status online?

the way it goes through the store is it does:

Order Confirmed -> Order Processed; this means that your order has been accepted and billed and that inventory has been adjusted to reflect your purchase.

The next step will be you get an email saying your Order has been closed. When you get that response, it means that your order has been shipped and is its way to you.

you can check out your orders by going to:

http://wyrd-games.net/shop/orders.php

You must be logged in.

then you can choose, orders in the last month, or even all your orders, to see what the present status is and if you have/have not ordered.

Nathan logged in on Eric's account right now.

There are folks orders who failed due to AVS mismatch (address verification). If that has happened, you won't get a processed order. That said, when I'm back at the office on Tuesday, I will go through each failed order, contact the individual and see if they would like me to process the order manually through our credit card and then take care of it then.

Everyone who has placed an order, or attempted to, will get taken care of.

As for order processing, as stated before we left for Gencon, no orders will be processed during this week. We will be back on the road Monday with offload on Tuesday and organization and order processing starting Thursday/Friday.

We've got a lot of orders to process, it'll take us a few days to get through it all. We'll update your order to 'complete' when it has been mailed.

-

Nathan

I don't know if I've mentioned lately, but I <3 Wyrd. You guys have some amazing customer service. :)

Luckily, my order went through without a problem, but it's nice to hear that everyone will be taken care of!

Shipping not for another week though! That means I won't get the new book next week like I had thought. Doh! At least I'm in crunchtime at work so I wouldn't be able to play with it all right now anyway... So excited though!

• 2 weeks later...