GenCon Online Sales

Svenn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much Nathan! I'm all ordered up. :) I've picked up Bette Noir, Copycat Killer, Rising Powers, Puppet Deck, and a Colette Box Set (my girlfriend likes the models, so I'm trying to bribe her into playing with me :-P)... and of course a Miss Pack with all of it. Now the waiting game begins...

I <3 Wyrd. :)

Oh and here I thought you could only get Miss Pack from the GenCon booth. I guess I didn't really need a ninja...

Well, they did state a few times around the boards that Miss Pack would be available for web orders during GenCon. :)

Napar, it's not looking like it. :(

Well, I've ordered Book 2, the Puppet deck, LCB and the Ophelia Box...

...7 times. :eek:

The damn website kept giving me an "Billing address doesn't match cardholders address" error, so after trying a few times, I called up my Bank, only to discover that my card has in fact been deducted...7 times! :eek: Yet I don't have a confirmation email for any of the orders... :eek:

I've sent an email to Wyrd so it should hopefully get resolved... slightly freaked though.

:boom:

Anyway, I thought I'd write a post just to warn people in case I'm not the only one to get this error.

Edited by Rathnard

What are the street dates for the stuff that is available in the online store during GenCon?

I'd rather buy it from a local store, but if the stuff isn't available for a long period of time I might order it now.

Ditto this. I know I'm going to order the special LE stuff from the site (since, you know, my FLGS can't order it...) Otherwise, I'd rather spend my money at the store where I already spend most my free time.

~ SemanticDM

Ditto this. I know I'm going to order the special LE stuff from the site (since, you know, my FLGS can't order it...) Otherwise, I'd rather spend my money at the store where I already spend most my free time.

~ SemanticDM

This is said in the announcement thread. It shows you what was released for August and September. Reread it and you should have your answer :)

Had the same problem with it saying error, addresses don't match when i tried to order the LCB. I just assumed it was my card playing up again..it does often..tried with paypal after one error message and it went straight through fine with that.

Going to have to check see if i ended up with two amounts being taken now too.

After placing my order, I was presented with... someone else's invoice. Based on the PayPal receipt, it was the invoice right after mine. Should I have received an order confirmation email even if I wasn't signed up in the store? I have received nothing yet.