What Figs would you like to see?

gerzel

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, I like to see current themes (western, steamtech, victoriana, nightmares) expanded upon rather than adding new ones (highlanders, prussians, ...). Especially more steampunk stuff (I really wish the Smog minis were 32mm).

In no special order:

> A fanatic preacher

> Indians

> Dogs

> alternative Giant Mosquitos

> Civilians

> Tokens

> Houngan

> more Stempunk thingies (constructs, augmented characters), not necessarily more archanids

> steampunk vehicles (yes I play Deadlands too :))

> a swamp kraken thingie climbing out of the swamp

> something with molemen

• 2 weeks later...

Some new Nipponese zombies for Nicodem.

This one's kinda out there, but in the spirit of Hellsing, I'd like to see an experienced version of the Enslaved Nephilim totem, where he goes from being a totem to a minion for the Ortegas, complete with the Family trait and a whole host of Neph powers.

To keep the story and spirit of the game, you could have him make WP flips to regain his independance, or something similar.

I would like to see the Guild Rider to finish the set. Maybe Tonto Ortega, he could be a more shoot and ride kind of guy and play off the Hooded Rider (Maybe Dusk, Dawn, and High Noon or something). Fits well with the Ortega's being the anti-Neverborn faction.

I would also like to see a Solomon Grundy like Character with each turn mattering, and maybe being summoned/placed on the first turn and buried on the last turn.

Finally some magical objects like: Magical Tombstone Object 5 Wd 6 Mv/Cg -/- with only one (0) action Rouse Dead 17 :crow :crow : Summon Restless Zombie, there could be one for each faction.

I would like to see the Guild Rider to finish the set. Maybe Tonto Ortega, he could be a more shoot and ride kind of guy and play off the Hooded Rider (Maybe Dusk, Dawn, and High Noon or something). Fits well with the Ortega's being the anti-Neverborn faction.

I am sure we got a Guild Rider coming but I doubt he/she/it will be an Ortega. It will be a construct for sure(all of them seem to be) and it will have 3 cycles. But most likely it will be marginally associated with the Guild, just like the other 3 riders are really only marginal associated with there faction.

I want to see Dress a Gremlin: a special kit including a naked gremlin, several accessories and a strip of putty. I think it would be a good seller. It would certainly inspire some very interesting contests.

As for another crew, what about the characters from The Island of Dr Moreau? It's practically pre-made and a perfect fit, not to mention public domain. You've got Moreau and his assistant, Montgomery, the beast people, and maybe even Edward Prendick, the protagonist from the novel. The beast folk can fill in the role of minions and offer plenty of opportunity for the sculptors to really get creative.

I would like to see a Prince of Persia-esque sands of time master. Probably Arcanist, probably with an Egyptian theme backing them. Think about it, an intrepid explorer finds an ancient Malifaux tomb, and goes in searching for soulstones. While inside, finds the scarcophagus of an ancient being and falls victim to its curse; the explorer will be erased from time. Somehow, he binds himself to the curse and gains limited control over time.

I'm thinking as an interesting mechanic he will suffer more and more wounds every turn (being erased from time) but basically can exert lots of effort (read AP) to stay not erased. However AP can also be spent to makes things advance in time (suffer wounds and rot), go back in time (heal), or just buffet things with sand.

Nikam as an outcast master with killjoy as a henchmen, sibling rivalry at it's most violent

I envision Nekima as more of a ultra-xenophobic more-nephilim-than-you persona. She could become a Neverborn master and wouldn't think twice about dispatching Lilith or other sisters, but I don't think she'd ever chose to become an Outcast out of mere rivalry.

Granted, that's just my take on her and I may be horribly biased. :D

Edited by Q'iq'el

I want to see Dress a Gremlin: a special kit including a naked gremlin, several accessories and a strip of putty. I think it would be a good seller. It would certainly inspire some very interesting contests.

I actually made up some rules for a similar model, course to be a little more PC I called her the Gremlin Debutante. I could post the house rules if anyone is interested.

I envision Nikam as more of a ultra-xenophobic more-nephilim-than-you persona. She could become a Neverborn master and wouldn't think twice about dispatching Lilith or other sisters, but I don't think she'd ever chose to become an Outcast out of mere rivalry.

Granted, that's just my take on her and I may be horribly biased. :D

I inmagine that how it wil be begin, but since Nikam has been able to take control in a hunred years Nikam probably might get a little desperate and try kill lilith as all costs, which will get her exiled, and then becoming an outcast master

I actually made up some rules for a similar model, course to be a little more PC I called her the Gremlin Debutante. I could post the house rules if anyone is interested.

Not a gremlin in a dress, a gremlin that you dress. :)

It would be a model kit specifically intended for conversion rather than to fit a particular role. This would enable gremlin players to expand their collections without putting pressure on Wyrd to create a massive line of figures for two crews. I also think it would be a fantastic promotional item for use at cons even online painting and modeling contests, which there are quite a few of.

That said, I'd also like to see an intermediate pig model. Something in between a piglet and a war pig. Maybe a sow? She could have a spell similar to Som'er Teeth's ability to summon piglets.

That said, I'd also like to see an intermediate pig model. Something in between a piglet and a war pig. Maybe a sow? She could have a spell similar to Som'er Teeth's ability to summon piglets.

That is one of the two things I was hoping for in Book 2. A momma pig and a piglet swarm. Although the pigapult and slop hauler and taxidermist look awesome.

Great minds think a like. I also have home brew rules for a Sow model. What can I say after the beta test I was going thru withdrawls. As a matter of fact I have 10 completed home brewed gremlin models and another ten in the works.