Zoraida; Put 'em away!

greenstuff_gav

Ha!

I might have seen a bit.. not in the flesh (so far)!

No, I was provided with fantastic concept art for her.

-Apron works well though, bit of stiching/lacework might look good if anyone else feels the need to cover her ..assets :o

putting 2 and 2 together... does that mean we have a Wyrd sculptor this side of the pond?

Great, all we need to do is get you to the proposed tourney as a 'guest/star attraction'.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always time' date=' place and in fact a duty to defend a woman's honour! Especially if the offended herself is a Neverborn witch (in which case it is HIGHLY UNWISE not to do so!).[/quote']

But you were not and still are not defending any one's Honour.

you tryed to attack some ones personal choice about a 1" high bit of lead. If he wants to put a pinny on it its fine.

In the western world womens breasts are seen as a sexual body part... as to why you would be best of asking freud. Its not always been this way used to be that in europe a ladys tummy used to be top totty.

At no point did he say that a lady with breasts out was wrong and that only men should have his chest out.

He said that he did not like saggy boobs on that miniture.

some one saying i dont like saggy boobs is not a sexist comment generaly as some men can also have saggy boobs. Saying only men have the right to have saggy boobs is a sexist comment. If anything you would have a better standind if your argued it was an ageist comment but hell it does not look like you need help finding a high horse to sit on.

Please chill out relaxe.

But you were not and still are not defending any one's Honour.

you tryed to attack some ones personal choice about a 1" high bit of lead. If he wants to put a pinny on it its fine.

Actually not, but you can always try to pull out the strawman. I had problems with OP's public display of attitude towards Zoraida's nudity and disrespectful vocabulary he has chosen, not with the conversion which is his free choice.

I don't even consider it a sexual argument - take that to Lilith threads if you want.

And by the way, breasts are considered sexual body part practically everywhere. That doesn't make them indecent or improper in any way though. Unlike degrading way of speaking about breasts or the women choosing to show them, which is always improper.

In other words, you may be perfectly disturbed by old (or young) ladies sunbathing topless on the beach, and you can chose not to go there, demand authorities to stop it etc. What you actually should not do is offend the ladies by the use of improper language - at no moment, no matter your personal belief, you gain any standing to display such a lack of respect or rudeness.

So it's the argument about manners, not the conversion itself.

Manners? That's ironic...

To my mind you're making mountains of molehills, and being quite disrespectful yourself in the way you're going about it.

Is it possible to just end this part of the discussion? It's obviously not advancing anything of substance.

Manners? That's ironic...

To my mind you're making mountains of molehills, and being quite disrespectful yourself in the way you're going about it.

How exactly? Where did I make as much as a rude remark in this thread? I'm merely expressing my disappointment at the general attitude towards ageing. How am I disrespectful in contrast with the vocabulary used to depict women in this thread?

Or are you feeling offended by the fact that someone challenges rude attitude towards elderly women in a game forum thread?

Perhaps I should advice you not to play Zoraida then, because that's exactly what she does!

Isn't a discussion about manners highly relevant to a Zoraida thread, however?

What other master but Zoraida would it be relevant to?

It's the way you're being nasty about others' communication of their feelings. Perhaps they're wrong, your hands are certainly not clean either though. Yes, you have verbally directly attacked two people, and another couple indirectly. Again please just walk away from this, you're not contributing anything of substance. I'm actually bitterly disappointed about that, I had thought from what you've posted before now that you were above this sort of thing.

Zoraida is actually my favorite character and sculpt. I enjoy playing her immensely. I love what she brings to the GAME. The fact that she's a character in a game allows me to enjoy her without trying to make something more of her gender, age and nudity. I'm able to allow someone else's choices that I don't agree with to not destroy my enjoyment of the game, the character, and the community being built up on this board.

It's the way you're being nasty about others' communication of their feelings. Perhaps they're wrong, your hands are certainly not clean either though. Yes, you have verbally directly attacked two people, and another couple indirectly.

Me? Never! All I admit to is attacking improper reference to Zoraida's breasts by the OP and all in the name of keeping pleasant and polite community standards, providing helpful suggestions and informed analysis of Zoraida's attire wherever required.

You sir are defending the forums from some illusionary invasion (oh so proper for Zoraida to pull such a trick on us!).

Zoraida is actually my favorite character and sculpt. I enjoy playing her immensely. I love what she brings to the GAME. The fact that she's a character in a game allows me to enjoy her without trying to make something more of her gender, age and nudity.

So you essentially agree with my position. Let me engage you as another Zoraida's fan then - isn't playing her right all about the proper manners?

Saying only men have the right to have saggy boobs is a sexist comment.

No one has a right to saggy boobs! I say we all deserve to live in a saggy-boob free world and I am going to work diligently - one breast at a time - to ensure that this scourge is eradicated from the face of our planet.

We may not get there in my lifetime, but for our children, and our children's children, we must preserve the majesty of the forward-facing nipple!!!!

So you essentially agree with my position. Let me engage you as another Zoraida's fan then - isn't playing her right all about the proper manners?

There is NOTHING anyone can do to convert her, or even proxy her that destroys her place in the game. It's a table top wargame with a major modelling hobby, ultimately there is no WRONG way to play her, unless the player isn't having fun.

There is NOTHING anyone can do to convert her, or even proxy her that destroys her place in the game. It's a table top wargame with a major modelling hobby, ultimately there is no WRONG way to play her, unless the player isn't having fun.

Did I ever suggest anything like this? O.o

ROFLMAO!

Qiqel, what on earth are you jibber jabbering about???

It's a game.

The mini is just a piece of metal and isn't a real person.

I don't get why you've gone all Rush Limbaugh crazy on us here.

You're obviously a smart person (I'm basing this on other threads I've read where you posted very intelligent comments) - but to get all riled up b/c one guy doesn't like the old saggy boobs on a mini, seems, well it seems really dumb and a big waste of time.

The reality is that most people do not find old saggy boobs attractive. Live with it b/c that's the way it is and no amount of bitching and whining will change that fact.

Now if the Zoraida sculpt is based off of you, then I could (kinda) see why you would get offended that someone doesn't like the old saggy boobs on the mini b/c that would be a direct reflection of you and your boobs.

But somehow I just don't believe that you were the inspiration for the Zoraida sculpt...

And what on earth do you mean by "...isn't playing her right all about the proper manners?"

This statement makes absolutely no sense.

Again, it's a game, the minis are not real people, they do not move around the table by themselves, they do not have any kind of sentience to them and they have no manners.

The only manners involved in a game is between the players.

If Gav wanted to chop her boobs off, that is his 'prerogative' - which means "choice" for all you lower class, less educated folk reading this. ;)

In the end, I like Gav's big saggy boob cover up tutorial even though I prefer Zoraida topless despite the fact that I do not find her boobs attractive.

as this Pun (or play on words) confused me as well; check Zoraidas profile... *

Iron Chief; i'd place a sausage of GS, slightly smaller than the boa, in place and shape it so it hangs right then let it dry.

add a thin layer of GS ontop, smooth out any finger prints etc and then poke at it with a wet pin / sharp point all over then let it dry. an example of the technique can just about be seen On The Far Right.

i'd then get plenty of pictures and post 'em on the forum :D

*she has a skill called Proper Manners. reading it thru, all attacks against her get :-fate. that's rather tasty!

Great work mate. I have Z and love her Boobs. its all about personel taste. I could understand if it was a crap job but its not. At the end of the day its a mini and a game just a GAME. Gav is just showing the wyrd community what and how he has changed his wyrd mini. So that others who are not as skilled can use green stuff. Q'iq'el take a chill pill.