Obsessed Possibly

After a quick count, it turns out I have 156SS worth of models. That includes;

Almost everything currently released in the Neverborn range, including all three masters,

A 30SS Leviticus Crew,

Hamelin, the Convict Gunslinger, a Malifaux Child and oddly enough, Papa Loco and 4 Gremlins (for Zoraida ;) ).

If I had the money, I'd also have Jack Daw, the Waldgiests and a Flesh Construct on the way. :rolleyes:

I had not got totally caught up with one faction, mostly because I kept losing badly until very recently. Things have clicked now so McMourning & Lilith will both be getting some further re-inforcements soon.

It is far too addictive, there are only about two crews I wouldn't want.

I got a bit of a bunch to make sure anyone could play with me and I could demo the game. Now I'm focusing. I figure Wyrd will keep expanding, and therefore a couple of masters that I know how to fight everything is best.

I got a bit of a bunch to make sure anyone could play with me and I could demo the game. Now I'm focusing. I figure Wyrd will keep expanding, and therefore a couple of masters that I know how to fight everything is best.

That is pretty much exactly the way it is for me too. Perdita was bought for letting people play against me, I have never actually used her crew myself yet. Now i'm getting the hang of my aformentioned two favourite masters it will mostly be about them - until book 2?

I owned 3/4 of the Resurrectionist range before I played a single game. I just really like the minis.

:rolleyes:

The rest of my Rez collection is currently en route, along with Killjoy, Hamelin and a gaggle of Ronin. I should have everything table ready just in time for Book 2! ... though I'm not sure how long I can resist the lure of Leveticus.

I've only got Seamus' starter, and Bete Noire so far, though the Crooked men are looking pretty tempting. I might get some dogs too, just to round out my soul stones, for when my friends play with Seamus.

I've been having to demo the game often for a lot of skeptical friends who aren''t sure that the game is that awesome. ("I mean it has zombie hookers and everything!") I can't remember the last time I actually played with my own crew. Luckily I'll be getting Zoraida and the Voodoo doll in the mail (ebay is a wonderful thing) so I won't have to proxy my whole army.

Off topic question fun time! Is Zoraida's Wp really 10? It says this in my rule book, and I'm wondering if its legitimate.

Edited by Aldyhide

Off topic question fun time! Is Zoraida's Wp really 10? It says this in my rule book, and I'm wondering if its legitimate.

As far as I know, yes that is correct, unless I've missed an errata update somewhere.

Back to the thread though, I'll probably end up owning pretty much the entire line eventually. That tends to be my attitude towards most minis games I play.