Mortimer Change

From the upcoming errata:

Exhume

Description should read as: "Flip a Fate Card from the top of your Fate Deck. If the card is a :crows, place 1 Corpse Counter within 6” of this model. The flip may be cheated. This spell may only be cast once per turn.

Just wanted to give you dead dogs some bones. So to speak. ;)

Yay! Mortimer will be useful again! That's awesome news, thanks Sketch.

I honestly thought you guys would alter the flip conditions, something akin to, "if the card is a 10, 11, 12, 13 or Joker" ... but I like this even better. I'll def be running Nico a lot more, now.

Loving it. Now I have a bit more of a chance against crews that don't give me corpses when they die! (frickin pandora and her woes...)

I'm not racist. I'll use woe corpses. don't see why not. Plus, we have necropunks! We can use constructs! We're resourceful bastards, us ressurrectionists! Nephilim corpses? Looks good! he'd make a great zombie!

sorry. rant over. ahem.

Loving it. Now I have a bit more of a chance against crews that don't give me corpses when they die! (frickin pandora and her woes...)

I'm not racist. I'll use woe corpses. don't see why not. Plus, we have necropunks! We can use constructs! We're resourceful bastards, us ressurrectionists! Nephilim corpses? Looks good! he'd make a great zombie!

sorry. rant over. ahem.

Not sure what you mean.. Woe's do drop counters... If this is what you said just forget about it.

Um I am sorry if this was answered elsewhere, but do you need to have prepaid for a canine if you summon one using Mort's All My Friends spell?

No you don't have to pay for them, I wouldn't bother with Canines though to be honest.. Belles or Crooked Men would almost always be better I think..

Edit ~~~~~ Didn't notice page 3.. :(