If only you could: One little change to your Master.

Amarel

I was pondering, the other day, what little change I could make to the Viktorias to give them that little something extra I'd like them to have (I'm a greedy fellow like that :)). And I decided on the following:

Wrong One: When a Viktoria is killed or sacrified, if there is another Viktora in play, gain two Soul Stones.

It's just enough to let her cast 'Another One', or to help the other Viktoria out if needs be. And as she starts with 0 Soul Stones, and 'Another One' also requires other high requirements, it's not (or certainly doesn't seem to be) overpowering.

So it got me to wondering what little tweaks to their own Masters (let's not start bagging on each other's ;)) people would make / suggest if they could? The floor is yours...

All I would like is for McMourning's Willpower to be increased, even if only by 1 point. 5 is way low for a master and I'm tired of him getting lured by Belles or danced off the table by Hamelin.

In saying all of that, it has made for some fun games.

5 is above average for a model to have.

If you're so worried, use a Soulstone. Hamelin can't.

If I could change Pandora, I'd make her slightly worse...

One of the reasons I selected Pandy for my first Master was because she was one of the trickier Masters to use effectively. What I didn't expect (or desire) was to watch her effortlessly curb-stomp a large chunk of the crews I faced. Maybe it's just my opponents inexperience and the particular crews I've faced thus far, but in any case I'd much prefer a well fought, close game. ;)

Ramos, eh? I'll look into him. :) What's his major flaw?

There isn't one. He's perfect. :D

Actually, Ramos is pretty good, the only problems he has are his lack of speed and needing so many high tomes to cast many of his spells.

Although his Df is low, he does alright since he has Armor 2, and Pneumatic Grip. (That trigger saved his life from Lilith once!)

I made a new Nicodem card out of a scrap of pale leather, and embroidered all his stats and a picture in there with stitches. That's pretty impressive, if I may say so myself.

As for changes, I'd boost up Some'er teeth a little bit. Battling Nicodem in a war of the summoners, he almost never comes out on top. Make him a little less masochistic maybe?