Concept Hooded Rider on the home page

dgraz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have state that credit for this idea goes to omadon

If not, he may kill me, or worse refuse to sell me maliaux :flaminghe

It is a fabulous idea, not sure how the morning and noon could be painted differently, other than the obvious shadow difference.

As for the crooked rider, it was always on my must have list. It's now on my must have list and laughing in my face that I can't own it yet.

It is a fabulous idea, not sure how the morning and noon could be painted differently, other than the obvious shadow difference.

As for the crooked rider, it was always on my must have list. It's now on my must have list and laughing in my face that I can't own it yet.

My thought is to use OSL to paint the morning with a lot of yellow/orange/red, the noon normal, and the night one with lots of blue/black. Wouldn't be easy to pull off though.

This is the most "fantasy" looking concept I've seen within the Wyrd line in quite some time. It has obvious steampunk influences with the gear legs, but overall gives a much more fantasy feel in my eyes. Very few figs in the line look like they could mesh in a fantasy setting, but this is one.

I thought the original Viktoria looked like it could pass in various fantasy settings, but hardly anything since then has done the same. This certainly does though.

Looks great!

:bawling: I guess that my vow to only play one faction has been sunk, always thought that the hag was a great fig anyhow.

How is this possible?? I already have 5 boxes and more on the way when I get more money and my LGS gets them in.:firedevil There are just too many great minis to stay with one faction!