Comprehensive Malifaux Reference Sheet

RangerRob

I've created a 2-page Malifaux Reference sheet that contains a summary the entire rule book. Sections it includes: Turn Sequence, Simple Duel, Opposed Duel, Morale, Actions, Combat, Magic, Terrain, Glossary, Abilities, Triggers, Model Cards, Encounters, Encounter Reference. It should be up to date with the latest FAQ and Errata released on 1/14/2010.

Download: http://www.wargameraz.com/pmwiki.php?n=Malifaux.Downloads

I welcome any feedback on it, as this is my first release of it.

Rob

EDIT 1/31/2010:

1/31/2010 - v1.2 - Minor fixes to Use Soulstone, Rapid Fire Abilities, Kidnap Scheme

EDIT 1/17/2010:

Ok, an updated (v1.1) version has been uploaded. I also have included a version with the background removed. Minor changes listed on the download page.

Edited by RangerRob

I love Universal Head's reference sheets and have used them a ton. So without shame, I copy his style and format (to the best of my ability compared to his) on reference sheets that I make. It did take some time to put in, but I hope it increases my and other's enjoyment of the game. Thanks for the comment!

I've created a 2-page Malifaux Reference sheet that contains a summary the entire rule book. Sections it includes: Turn Sequence, Simple Duel, Opposed Duel, Morale, Actions, Combat, Magic, Terrain, Glossary, Abilities, Triggers, Model Cards, Encounters, Encounter Reference. It should be up to date with the latest FAQ and Errata released on 1/14/2010.

Download: http://www.wargameraz.com/pmwiki.php?n=Malifaux.Downloads

I welcome any feedback on it, as this is my first release of it.

Rob

Colored backgrounds look cool on the computer, but they suck for printing. Especially on color printers. Make a version with a white background.

I typically get a few requests for no background with my reference sheets, no matter how light the background. :) I already have a few minor updates to this sheet and when I put it up, I'll make one without a background too.

My color printout looks great to me, but I understand that the results may vary with different printers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...