Iron Painter Goes on to win a Gold!

PaintMinion

Hi guys!

Been lurking around here, but wanted to let all of you know that my Iron Painter piece "Quest for Fire", the one with the halfling roasting marshmallows by dragon fire, won a gold medal at the MMSI Chicago Show. It's my first gold, and I'm rather proud, and very grateful to Nathan and all of you for inspiring me to create it.

I'll update pics eventually, but all I did was work on the dragon some more since Iron Painter.

So...when is the next Iron Painter? Skya says I gotta win two of them to keep up with her. <<<shudder>>>>

Pics from Iron Painter - http://wyrd-games.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2731

I'll schedule some time to talk about it this weekend and tap on Jim and a few others to come up with some ideas. I absolutely LOVE IP - the work that comes out of it is beyond extrordinary in my opinion and I'm always amazed, but at the same time, it can be a serious time eater and the more people there are, the longer it goes.

Not sure what we're going to do as of yet, but we might end up have to increase the elimination events (several folks facing off instead of just one on one), but that's still up in the air.

• 2 weeks later...