Store is closed? What's going on?

mbowsher76

The Wyrd Store has been down since Friday. Since everything was just restocked a few days before that, it is surprising to see the store closed and for so long. I fully expected it would be for a day or so, but not this long.

I hope part of it is to add the totems to the store, but any word on when it is going to re-open?

Another week or so I hope. We're bringinging in a new web guy for some work.

yeah, it's unfortunate, I was talking to the owner of my FLGS and was talking up Malifaux, but he went on the website to try and see the store, to see if he could get the minis from his distributor, but the store was down. I took him to the warstore, but they didn't have the Boxed sets, and he was unconvinced that there even were boxed sets, and he doesn't want me to run Demos without the knowledge that he can order the boxed sets. Hopefully the store will be open again soon, so I can convince him that boxed sets do indeed exist, he can get them, and I can start running demos.

yeah, it's unfortunate, I was talking to the owner of my FLGS and was talking up Malifaux, but he went on the website to try and see the store, to see if he could get the minis from his distributor, but the store was down. I took him to the warstore, but they didn't have the Boxed sets, and he was unconvinced that there even were boxed sets, and he doesn't want me to run Demos without the knowledge that he can order the boxed sets. Hopefully the store will be open again soon, so I can convince him that boxed sets do indeed exist, he can get them, and I can start running demos.

You do know that Nathan was talking about the forum when he said another week, right? The webstore was up and running as of about 7:45 tonight.

You do know that Nathan was talking about the forum when he said another week, right? The webstore was up and running as of about 7:45 tonight.

ok, but it is still unfortunate that when I tried to show the proprietor of my FLGS the site, the store was still down. I'm gonna go again tomorrow with book, and figs in tow, and if the store is up tomorrow, then I will have a much easier time convincing him that running demos would be a grand idea.

Also I need people to play with!!!!!

ok, but it is still unfortunate that when I tried to show the proprietor of my FLGS the site, the store was still down. I'm gonna go again tomorrow with book, and figs in tow, and if the store is up tomorrow, then I will have a much easier time convincing him that running demos would be a grand idea.

Got'cha. ;) I thought you were saying that the webstore was still down.

Good luck with the sales pitch!

For those who have used it - thoughts? The design is different but the biggest thing were software upgrades and the one page check out which speeds things up and hopefully is s bit more together information wise as well as allowing for guest checkouts.

Hopefully we'll get the main site up here soon which will be more organized and useful.

I haven't made any purchases yet, but my immediate reaction was that the thumbnails of the crew boxes in the scroll bar at the top look very pixellated, and difficult to discern. It does, however, seem a bit nicer to navigate. I would really love to see a "New Stuff" and/or a "Coming Soon" section added so that it is really easy for us to keep track of what to give you money for next. ;)

Slick look - love the header art. :)

One suggestion: A link tab up top to go back to the forums would be useful. I don't know about others, but I like to zip in between the two while browsing, and a link tab would make it more convenient. :)

Aside from that, i really like it. The scroll overs are nice, and the pages look great / user friendly. :)

I placed my first order last night, and the navigation between the cart and the catalogue pages was a little troublesome. The checkout / purchase process went smoothly though. Except that the invoice did not dispaly correctly on the screen. The emailed and print view versions came through just fine though.

I would really like to see an in stock/out of stock icon or field, just to know for certain. I ordered the gremlin starter box and was a little worried over delays, since some other online retailers seem to have trouble keeping it in.