Malifaux Podcast?

I've no doubt that it's a matter of time. Eric and Nathan, just doesn't seem like you're doing enough for all of us - give us a podcast too! ;) Gimme, gimme, gimme! But seriously, someone with more time than you (and me) will do this no doubt. And hadn't thought for a minute actuallly, that it'd be a Wyrd person. I actually enjoyed Jervis Johnson's GW podcast, but it was never a patch on d6g, podhammer, 40k radio etc - podcasts are like journalism and I think are best when from a third party perspective - they really need to represent the viewpoint of the game to be at their best, imo.

I attended the Intro to Podcasting seminar at Gen Con and The D6 Generation had a good tip for fledgeing podcasters. They suggested starting out doing a segment piece and offer that up to an existing podcast. That way you can play around with the content, recording and editing side of things with a smaller piece without the worry of setting up hosting and spreading the word.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone is interested.

• 10 months later...

Hmm. Didn't Spencer from 40k radio just get out of the podcasting business? And didn't he express an interest in Malifaux a while back on his old podcast? (Spencer and the rest of the 40k radio folks are the ones that turned me on to Malifaux)

Let the speculation begin!

We have been Starting to talk about Malifaux on our cast, Gamers Lounge. It has joined the 40k discussions as a new favorite.

We spend most of our time talking about sportsmanship and such, along with other topics. We are not tactics focused as most podcasts are.

Give us a listen and we welcome any feedback. As for Eric's comment, I will try and drag you onto a Skype call in September after the gencon madness is done.

• 6 months later...
If anyone does a podcast, please list it in the Zune marketplace. It seems like, for whatever reason, most podcasts only list themselves with Itunes.

The what marketplace? Is this a real store?

There is a way to download stuff in the advanced options but what you need to do is find the hat URL. Unfortunately this does not help you search for them.

The what marketplace? Is this a real store?

There is a way to download stuff in the advanced options but what you need to do is find the hat URL. Unfortunately this does not help you search for them.

Zune is an mp3/video player made by microsoft that allows one to seamless manage media between the Zune, a PC, and an Xbox 360. The Zune marketplace is the where Zune users can go to purchase songs and videos, and also to subscribe to podcasts (for free). Podcasts can be listed in the Zune marketplace (for free), giving podcasters exposure to several million more potential listeners (like me).

http://social.zune.net/podcasts/