Unidentified Wyrd Mini

ksteptoe

I bought some Wyrd minis around 2-3 years ago. Now that Malifaux is released I've put in my order for the book and some boxes/decks and found the old minis I had (never got around to painting them back then).

One of these I cannot identify from the Wyrd store. Base tab says Wyrd 06. The face looks vampire like (nosferatu) and he's wearing what could be the remains of a straight jacket and strapped leggings. He's still on the sprue (one leg and both hands are separate), but would be in a bent forward running pose.

Can anyone identify this figure? Has he been resculpted and now looks different but is in the game?

Nope. that would be Vasyl, the one and only miniature to this date which we've 'retired'. He was a pain in the arse to put together and just wasn't up to snuff to be honest and was one of those lesson learned miniatures.

Of course, who knows, one of these days he may be a collectors piece (heh). Sold less than a 100 of him.

WyrdVasyl-Final.jpg

Nope. that would be Vasyl, the one and only miniature to this date which we've 'retired'. He was a pain in the arse to put together and just wasn't up to snuff to be honest and was one of those lesson learned miniatures.

Of course, who knows, one of these days he may be a collectors piece (heh). Sold less than a 100 of him.

WyrdVasyl-Final.jpg

Yes that's the one, and I agree that having the hands separate pieces joined at the wrist looked a pain to assemble.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...