My Lady Justice and The Judge

mechaace

Well been continuing the work on my crew so though I'd stick them up for comments and criticism.

I apologise for the shoddy photos, really must learn how to take a better photo.

Anyway I give you my Lady Justice, The Judge and of course the obligatory group shot. While I would finish the last Death Marshal I seem to not have his arm. I'm not sure if it's gone missing or what, but I'll need to procure one from somewhere I think.

3760760931_9f175786c2.jpg?v=0

3760761759_51d6d97f1d.jpg?v=0

3761562750_7bfc4d8fbc.jpg?v=0

3761563196_cb238b07a7.jpg?v=0

3757755583_74617cb337.jpg?v=0

Edited by mechaace

Very cool. Your colors are nice and sharp. The photos are a bit on the dark side, but you can still see the details really well. Maybe find a whiter light to take them with, or you could put a white board/paper behind for the light to reflect a bit and maybe brighten them up.

But your crew is looking very sharp.

Thanks for all the comments on the figures. I've retaken the photos and they're slightly better but still far from brilliant. I don't have an area for photos so they're being done on the fly really and I don't know a great amount about photography.

And DangerousBeans, I think you're the one that'll be crushed mercilessly by the guild.

Grimwolf, I know what you mean. Initially I was going to go for just the Death Marshals, then I decided I quite like the Ortegas and Ramos as well, and then when I was in the FLGS the Witch Hunter box set jumped into my hands as well.

Muahaha yes it was indeed myself that picked up the witch hunter box set. You don't need it, you've got a million things already.

And thanks for the further comments. I'll finish off the last Death Marshal as stated once I secure an arm for him. Otherwise I may move onto my Witch Hunters, though I'm not entirely sure what to do with them colour wise.