Sign Right Here

redstripe

We are unknowable, as different from man as night is from day. These differences are irreconcilable, but to you, I offer a pact.

Ours is a strength rooted in the primordial past. In us is the power to harness passion, wrath, and madness. We are the nightmares of men and we revel in their fear. Join us and delight in the terror we will sow together.

All it takes is a pact, a promise, and our strength can be your strength. I'll take this pin from my hair and you'll feel the tiniest prickle of pain. It will be the first in a whole new existence of vivid and indulgent sensation.

It can all be yours, just take your dripping finger and sign right here.

We have always existed, there in your darkest thoughts. We are Neverborn.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take this pin from my hair and you'll feel the tiniest prickle of pain. . . It can all be yours, just take your dripping finger and sign right here.

There's not enough blood there for me. Here, lemme just chop off my finger instead, and dip the tip of the severed digit into the red pool. There now, much better for writing with.

Edited by Brasidas

Yet another reason why the people of Malifaux stand behind the Arcanists in their fight for freedom from the oppression of the Guild.

What you call 'oppression,' we call 'safety.' You can't think Ramos is doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Everyone's got an angle.

The people will be begging us to help is this whole Neverborn thing keeps going. I tell you they're up to no good.

I've seen those children. The looks they gave me sent chills down my spine. And that old hag with her voodoo is meddling with forces that are better left alone.

Still, either of those is better than those wretched Nephilim. Even the one Perdita keeps chained up as a "pet" creeps me out.

• 1 month later...

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned... And I liked it! At Gencon a friend took me around to the Wyrd booth and we looked over the minatures. I looked through the catalog. The thought of playing a baby with a teddy bear and a knife was enough to sell me on the Neverborn. The Doppleganger just made it more interesting. But the one thing that sold me on the entire Neverborn was the idea of a giant teddy bear wandering the streets and fixing the normals of the world... :party: What more needs to be said?