GW - New accessoires

Over the past couple of years, we've released a wide range of paints, brushes and tools to help you model and paint your Citadel miniatures. Add the finishing touches to your Paint Station with these essential accessories.

31360a.jpg

Citadel Water Pot - Designed to fit in the pre-cut slots of the Citadel Paint Station, the Citadel Water Pot has six grooves for holding your brushes and a removable lid to make filling and cleaning easy.

31360b.jpg

Citadel Palette - Shaped like an Empire shield and made from a high-gloss plastic, the Citadel Palette can be cleaned using hot water, and provides a reusable surface to mix and thin paints on.

Link:

http://www.games-workshop.com/

What I meant is, of course, that I use the empty bolt shell you get with the master brush set as a water cup. And we all know you need the master brush set if you want to paint as well as the´Eavy Metal team... :rolleyes:

Seriously though... I find it hillarious that after being in the business for some 30 years they all of a sudden decide to introduce the hordes of GW fans to the new invention: The Water Cup! How could we have lived without it?

I can just picture it... You walk into a GW store to buy a mini or a couple of paint pots and the "helpful" staff, after having asked you if you have glue, brushes, whatever, asks you "do you have a water cup?".

:ditto:Maybe the next release will be GW Paper Towels at a MERE $19.99 a roll. :irked:

Just wait until they have tournament rules stating:

Rule 391.32

All miniatures must be painted (in at least 3 color or more) and the paint brushes must have been cleaned using the GW water cup.

Rule 391.33

All brushes referenced in Rule 391.32 must be dried using GW paper towels.

Rule 391.34

All GW water cups must be filled with GW brand distilled bottled water

Failure to follow any of the aforementioned rules will warrant immediate disqualification from present and all future GW sactioned events. Furthermore, a large man named Trevor will take your non-GW watercup using ass outside and beat a leason into your head. (For non-US residents, a large man named Louis, who looks a lot like Brad Pitt in the movie "Snatch" will beat you like the silly 'nutter you are)

Enjoy the tourney!

amazing.....................................................

what amazes me with this kind of thing GW do.... to say how much they are into massive prfits... when I wa sthere 600% was minimum mark up....6 fecking hundred.. why go to the extra cost of making the pallette shield shape and halving it's effectiveness..??? why not simply repackage a useful pallette that they could buy cheaper.. ?? don't get me wrong these probably cost them feck all to make one they have the initial design but it's just that waste of overhead to spoi a product.. The airbrush shaped like a flamer .. again ????? suppose it's all something they an use as camoflague to stick the extra $'s on... business wise while it's full of flaws and senseless to us as hobbyists with experience it does make sense to them instore I guess. while little johnnys mum and dad are spending £80-100 getting him started what harm is another tenner for a pot and pallette ....?? and let's be honest there'll be a few out there more experienced that will go for the easy availability of what "seems" like a useful thing on the lid of the pot

bottled water is so something I can imagine them doing.. ion free neutral pH formulated to give smoother coats with our paints.. oh .. and it's wet...

I can't wait to get my shield shaped pallete! Y'all will be eating my junk when you see how dope my new pallete is! It's going to so awesome to finally have a cup of water to use too! I just work next to the sink and leave the tap run all day long right now. Take that planet Earth!