Howdy

WhiskyJakk

Bloody Hell!

They really do breed like flies.

All you guildies will die in a Steampunk Holocaust!

(And welcome to the insanity. Us Arcanists have a bit of an issue with the Guildies)

Yeah, because you're just jealous that we don't have to hide behind pillars of ice, scratchbuilt arachnids, or make our beast pets "take one for the team". We like to stand out in the middle of the road with the wind in our (red) hair (because this is Malifaux where all the hot chicks are redheads) saying, "Come get some." (Even Perdita. She must dye hers black for the pictures).

By the way, TBK, when you lose each of your Gencon games to Guildsters, are you going to quit the game or cry about how broken the Guild is? Which will come first?

;)

Yeah, because you're just jealous that we don't have to hide behind pillars of ice, scratchbuilt arachnids, or make our beast pets "take one for the team". We like to stand out in the middle of the road with the wind in our (red) hair (because this is Malifaux where all the hot chicks are redheads) saying, "Come get some." (Even Perdita. She must dye hers black for the pictures).

By the way, TBK, when you lose each of your Gencon games to Guildsters, are you going to quit the game or cry about how broken the Guild is? Which will come first?

;)

Sure thing NE.

I'll be sure to let you be the first to know when I quit. Of course that will be a tall order to find you in what ever hole you crawl into after the scratch built arachnids blow you and your red heads to kingdom come. Either that or Leveticus will simply turn you all into abominations and call it done.

As for the best looking chicks, the Arcanists clearly have them. Myranda is better looking then your triumvirate put together. Red hair or not. The Arcs are followed closely by the Neverborn with the smoking hot Lillith and I would even rate Madamme Sybelle and her undead rot inducing iron fan strikes over your "law" abiding girlies.

Guildies are just not even close.

Bloody Hell!

They really do breed like flies.

All you guildies will die in a Steampunk Holocaust!

(And welcome to the insanity. Us Arcanists have a bit of an issue with the Guildies)

;)

Sure thing NE.

I'll be sure to let you be the first to know when I quit. Of course that will be a tall order to find you in what ever hole you crawl into after the scratch built arachnids blow you and your red heads to kingdom come. Either that or Leveticus will simply turn you all into abominations and call it done.

As for the best looking chicks, the Arcanists clearly have them. Myranda is better looking then your triumvirate put together. Red hair or not. The Arcs are followed closely by the Neverborn with the smoking hot Lillith and I would even rate Madamme Sybelle and her undead rot inducing iron fan strikes over your "law" abiding girlies.

Guildies are just not even close.

Ouch.

Dude. Offsides.

I was with you right there with Rasputina (goth hot - those stockings over the boots did me in, the top hat's just gravy) and Myranda's bare midriff rocks. But Perdita and Justice give the others a run! Viktorias, though. That spikey hair anime thing works.

would you two get a room already?

:focus:

wyrd.gif