Hi! From Spain...

Owen Ojo De Lobo

Hi guys! (and ladies?)

My name is Owen Ojo De Lobo (well, not really, but you understand me, isn't it? ;) ).

I'm from Spain, and arrives here thanks to a friend of mine, that talk a lot about your mini range... I like your minis, 'cause i'm a big fan of western movies (and comics, and rol games, and... :tongue2:). The Ortega's and the Death Marshall are like a love at first sight. I like also Rasputina and the Ice Golem, and these Bayou Goblins are ideal for my Pirate Gobo army for warmachine...

So I notice that I like a lot of your minis, and that you are plannig to publish a game to use this minis... So I think "hey, that could be a good thing!".

Also, with the announce of MkII of Warmachine, we are looking for a new game, and Malifaux seems a good option...

So here I am. I'm more a gamer than a painter, but I like to play with fully-painted armies...

See you in the forums, pals!

Fully painted armies the only way to fly chief...

elcome aboard .. game development is happening full tlt at the moment and is shaping up pretty darn sweet..

By the sounds ofwhat you like so far you will like what's planned so stay tuned .. Get some pics of your work . we love that and enjoy the Wyrd boards