Greetings!

Math Mathonwy

Hi everyone.

:date:

I've been lurking these forums for quite a while and finally gathered enough courage to say hello.

I'm a Finnish miniature games enthusiast playing stuff like Alkemy, Hell Dorado, Confrontation 3rd, Infinity and of course pretty much everything that GW has made.

Loving the Wyrd minis, a very nice aesthetic and an interesting setting/era. Eagerly waiting for Malifaux getting released sometime in the future.

What else?

A mini?

2hd09yt.jpg

Currently painting something for WAMP's Wyrd competition.

So, anyway... Hello!

Welcome! (I'll be good for once. Which is probably the weirdest thing I have done to date!)

I like the figure you posted. What line is it from?

What I really like, however, is the base! Did you paint on the hatch marks or is that a piece of plasticard? I'm really curious about seeing the process that went into painting and realizing the base. More pictures please!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :)

I like the figure you posted. What line is it from?

It is indeed Infinity Nomad Pi-Well, comes in a blister with Zoe, a hacker/engineer prodigy.

What I really like, however, is the base! Did you paint on the hatch marks or is that a piece of plasticard? I'm really curious about seeing the process that went into painting and realizing the base. More pictures please!

I actually got a piece of plasticard with those already on it and therefore painting for a simple matter of lots of different coloured washes and some gentle highlights.