hi from Scotland

gangreen

Hi ther guys have been floating around the forum for several months and have decided to join. this being prompted by the news of Malifaux. This post will be shortly followed by my 1st order of wyrd minis.

Love the ideas and more importantly love the minis, but getting them over here is a pain as the only supplier is not very good and orders can take ages.

Anyway thanks and hello again Jeff

Welcome to Wyrd!

As for getting them in Scotland, understandable, though we do have world wide shipping at a flat rate of $5.25 which so far has managed to get everything to everyone that is interested. We even do the occasional free shipping if you manage to catch the little hidden codes in the Ezines and the like (my little experiment I must admit).

I wish some Europeon shippers were so internationaly shipper friendly :P:

Welcome, and can't wait to see what you whip up for us, enjoy!

So do I .. you can spit to France but apparently if you order a mini it almost doubles in cost in the process..grrrr ... (thank heavens for loyal footwalking customers who can pop in the LGS.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, hello. :)

So do I .. you can spit to France but apparently if you order a mini it almost doubles in cost in the process..grrrr ... (thank heavens for loyal footwalking customers who can pop in the LGS.:)

Yeash, do not get me started on shipping costs from Germany. Esspecially when you're talking comic books.