Even 20 more Questions: Food

EricJ

• 2 years later...

1) Favorite: Food, if you had to pick 1 item to eat as your last meal, this is your prefect food

Lobster

2) Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine

Chinese

3) Favorite: Breakfast

IHOP pancakes

4) Favorite: Lunch

Taco Salad

5) Favorite: Dinner

Lasagna

6) Favorite: Desert

Taramisu

7) Favorite: Drink (non-alcoholic)

Iced Tea- although i cant drink it anymore

8) Favorite: Alcoholic Drink

Long Island Ice Tea

9) Favorite: You're ordering a meal that can be prepared anywhere from mild to super spicy, what would you usually choose

Mild

10) Favorite: Pizza (list all the things you'd put on your ideal pizza)

Mushroom, Green Peppers, Onions, Peperoni, Pinapple

11) Favorite: Fruit or vegetable

Fruit-stawberries

12) Favorite: Your favorite restaurant and why (and where it is, so if we're ever in your part of the world we can go there!)

Deli of Italy in York PA- damn best Italian food for a small resturant

13) Favorite: Guilty pleasure food (something you probably wouldn't admit you like but you can't help it)

Chocolate-Reese Cups

14) Favorite: Type/cut of meat

Chicken

15) Favorite: Sandwich (construct your ideal sandwich, list everything)

Peanut Butter and Jelly

16) Least Favorite: Fruit or Vegitable, something you always avoid

Spinich

17) Least Favorite: Food item that was absolutely the worst thing you have ever tried to eat

Water Chestnut

18) Least Favorite: Drink (alcoholic or otherwise)

Milk

19) Least Favorite: Type/cut of meat

Veil

20) Least Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine

Indian-nothing personal

21) Memorable: What is your most memorable dining experience? (this doesn't have to be due to the food, could be due to the circumstances surrounding it, for example a date, or end of a fast, etc...)

Dining with my parents and wife- parents couldnt tell she was 7 months pregnant. Made her very happy

1) Favorite: Food, if you had to pick 1 item to eat as your last meal, this is your prefect food

Salmon

Mediterainian

Bread with mozarella, sun dried tomatos, red onion and basil. Together with coffee and "red orange juice" (I don't know what blodapelsin (blood orange) is in english))

Greek salad or sushi

Salmon

Ben & Jerrys

Mixed frozen strawberries and Sprite/7-up

White Russian (Kaluha, milk and vodka) or Moskow Mule (Ginger Ale, Lime and vodka)

9) Favorite: You're ordering a meal that can be prepared anywhere from mild to super spicy, what would you usually choose

quite spicy

Goat cheese, Mozarella, Feta and gorgonzola

Strawberries

12) Favorite: Your favorite restaurant and why (and where it is, so if we're ever in your part of the world we can go there!)

Cafe Fleche d'Or in Paris. Very good salads (and not very expensive). And the best atmosphere.

13) Favorite: Guilty pleasure food (something you probably wouldn't admit you like but you can't help it)

-

I don't eat meat

See 3)

Pumpkin

17) Least Favorite: Food item that was absolutely the worst thing you have ever tried to eat

Hare

White russian without Kaluha...

-

-

21) Memorable: What is your most memorable dining experience? (this doesn't have to be due to the food, could be due to the circumstances surrounding it, for example a date, or end of a fast, etc...)

An Easter/Fetish party dinner a couple of years ago...

Hi Everyone, well, the first 2 were fun, so lets hear about your tastes!

Schweinefilet mit Kase Uberbacken

French

Ham and Cheese Crepe

Cheeseburger with Cheddar, Blue Cheese, and Bacon

Beef Burgundy

Homemade Apple Pie

Mt. Dew

Brown Beers - specifically St. Georgen Brau Keller Bier

moderately Spicy

Ham, Bacon, and Prosciutto

Pea Pods

Gasthaus Jopp, Mohrendorf, Germany

Wendy's

Pork Spare Rib

see lunch

Berries (all of them)

Burger in Poland with Red Cabbage

Wine

I love all meats

Everywhere has something to offer. Canadian

Bacon wrapped barbecue shrimp by the campfire, followed by 3" thick porterhouse steaks and firebaked potatoes.

Edited by paperbag4

1) Favorite: Food, if you had to pick 1 item to eat as your last meal, this is your prefect food:

A big, bloody, nearly still mooing cut of T-bone steak or filet mignon.

Tough call. Probably Italian.

Bagel with cream cheese and a cup of really good quality coffee.

Rare Italian roastbeef sandwhich with gouda cheese, romaine lettuce, and gourmet spicy honey mustard, with a crisp dill pickle, and a side of pita chips with red pepper hummus.

Chicken marsala with roasted half cut rosemary red potatoes, and portabella mushrooms, with a good strong dark beer. Or two. Or three. :D

Chocolate mousse pie or sour jelly belly jelly beans.

Lemonade.

Samuel Adams Oktoberfest seasonal ale.

The more spicy the better. I make out-of-the-box Mac'N'Cheese with a tablespoon of chili powder, an 8th of a bottle of tobasco sauce, crushed red cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes.

Barbeque Chicken pizza with parmesan cheese lightly drizzled on top.

Oranges.

Kartabar in Providence. Great mediteranean food (best pesto gnocchi you will EVER have), good atmosphere and aesthetic, and fantastic drinks. And it's in a part of the city i really like. Best of all, the walls are really cool wooden accordian type, so in summer time, the entire restaurant is completely open air.

Lindt chocolate truffles. I buy them for my girlfriend, but i polish off just as many as she does.

Bloody. Don't care which cut (though i like filet mignon and T-bone, as well as porterhouse), as long as its barely dead, and only just very recently stopped mooing, and has only barely assumed room temperature, i'm good.

Described above in lunch.

Cooked carrots. Mushy and with none of the deliciously refreshing taste of raw carrots.

Cavilta fish.

Dr. Pepper. That shit is battery acid.

Alcoholic: Mojito's. Anyone who orders a drink that takes 15 minutes to make if you are making it properly is one of three things: 1) merrily clueless, 2) has no respect for anyone else at the bar, or 3) pretentious. ;)

I really don't like pork chops. Which is odd, because i like all the other parts on a pig.

I could personally do without vietnamese. Of all the asian cuisines i have tried, it was the most unappetizing.

First time i ever went to the capital grille for Cigar and Steak night. They matched my cognac to my cigar and my steak, and it was excellent.

Edited by Haight

Even 20 more Questions: Food

Hi Everyone, well, the first 2 were fun, so lets hear about your tastes!

Geang Kiow Wahn (Thai Green Curry) with Shrimp

Thai

Lightly toasted bagel with locks, cream cheese & red onion

Lipton Noodle Soup

Curry - lots of it. Indian, Thai, whatever - I'll eat it.

Cheesecake

Coffee

Guinness

As spicy as you can make it - there are consequences when saying this at an Indian restaurant.

Jalapeno, Pineapple, Pepperoni - Thin Crust

Broccoli

Plaza Azteca - family run Mexican place - absolutely brilliant every time

Hot Dogs - all beef

Any fish- raised on seafood and I love it

Shrimp, spicy remoulaide, lettuce, red onion, kaiser hoagie style roll

Apples - I love apple flavored items, but I won't eat an apple.

Sausage - got into one of those "you eat it or go hungry" pissing contests with my mother once over sausage. I happily went hungry for two days.

Yuengling Ale - gross

Sausage!

German - too much sausage. :wacko:

Dinner my wedding night at Emeril Lagasse's in Las Vegas - best damned meal I've ever had. Great friends & wonderful spicy cuisine. I know Emeril's a giant ham, but the man can cook, and has a heart of gold.

1) Favorite: Food, if you had to pick 1 item to eat as your last meal, this is your prefect food. French Fries

2) Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine between Chinese and Indian

3) Favorite: Breakfast Biscuits and Gravy

4) Favorite: Lunch Thinly sliced Ham Sub made in a real Italian Deli

5) Favorite: Dinner Fish and Chips

6) Favorite: Desert Chocolate Cake with Chocolate fudge drizzled, ice cream (mint chocolate ship or vanilla) whip cream, cherry

7) Favorite: Drink (non-alcoholic) Coca Cola

8) Favorite: Alcoholic Drink Rum and Coca Cola

9) Favorite: You're ordering a meal that can be prepared anywhere from mild to super spicy, what would you usually choose mild to medium

10) Favorite: Pizza (list all the things you'd put on your ideal pizza) Artichokes, Green Olives, Pepperoni served NY Style

11) Favorite: Fruit or vegetable Broccoli

12) Favorite: Your favorite restaurant and why (and where it is, so if we're ever in your part of the world we can go there!) Steak and Ale in Westminster Colorado

13) Favorite: Guilty pleasure food (something you probably wouldn't admit you like but you can't help it) I used to eat Peanut Buter and Bologna Sandwiches as a kid.Haven't had one in a while, but they are good.

14) Favorite: Type/cut of meat Sirloin

Good Italian Bread with thinly sliced(falling apart) Virginai Ham, Havarti cheese, lettuce tomato, a spot of mayonaise, some oregano and oil and vinegar.

16) Least Favorite: Fruit or Vegitable, something you always avoid Bananas

17) Least Favorite: Food item that was absolutely the worst thing you have ever tried to eat Liver

18) Least Favorite: Drink (alcoholic or otherwise) off brand soda

20) Least Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine Thai

21) Memorable: What is your most memorable dining experience? (this doesn't have to be due to the food, could be due to the circumstances surrounding it, for example a date, or end of a fast, etc...) Friends surprised me at a nice coffee joint for my birthday one year. At the time, the best of the firends I had.

1) Favorite: Food, if you had to pick 1 item to eat as your last meal, this is your prefect food. BBQ Ribs (Hopefully they'd kill me with artery clogging goodness)

2) Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine Italian

3) Favorite: Breakfast Eggs Benedict

4) Favorite: Lunch Chicken and Mayo Roll

5) Favorite: Dinner Roast (any kind, Lamb, Chicken, Camel, don't matter)

6) Favorite: Desert Chocolate Bavarian

7) Favorite: Drink (non-alcoholic) Lemon, Lime and Bitters

8) Favorite: Alcoholic Drink Cider

9) Favorite: You're ordering a meal that can be prepared anywhere from mild to super spicy, what would you usually choose Medium

10) Favorite: Pizza (list all the things you'd put on your ideal pizza) Salmon, Camembert, Caviar, Capers, Aolii (sp?)

11) Favorite: Fruit or vegetable Mango

12) Favorite: Your favorite restaurant and why (and where it is, so if we're ever in your part of the world we can go there!) I have two little ones so haven't been to a restaurant in some time.

13) Favorite: Guilty pleasure food (something you probably wouldn't admit you like but you can't help it) I am open and comfortable with my food choices

14) Favorite: Type/cut of meat Eye fillet

Sourdough, fresh butter, good ham (no preference), swiss cheese, sweet relish, tomato.

16) Least Favorite: Fruit or Vegitable, something you always avoid Caulliflower

17) Least Favorite: Food item that was absolutely the worst thing you have ever tried to eat Sheep Brains (Not a fan)

18) Least Favorite: Drink (alcoholic or otherwise) Victoria Bitter

19) Least Favorite: Type/cut of meat Tongue

20) Least Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine Vegan

21) Memorable: What is your most memorable dining experience? (this doesn't have to be due to the food, could be due to the circumstances surrounding it, for example a date, or end of a fast, etc...) The first dinner date with my (then-to-be) future wife.

really good nacho's

mexican

bacon sandwich

a huge sandwich i can barely fit in my hands

spaghetti bolognaise

cheesecake

milkshake

guiness

super spicy

10) Favorite: Pizza (list all the things you'd put on your ideal pizza),chillis,loads of meat,more chillis,peppers and generally as much as i can fit on

fruit

chiquitos-sheffield

big steaks

15) Favorite: Sandwich (construct your ideal sandwich, list everything) anything with lots of meat and a tonne of cheese

marrowfat mushypeas

marrowfat mushy peas

18) Least Favorite: Drink (alcoholic or otherwise),lager

19) Least Favorite: Type/cut of meat-liver

20) Least Favorite: Type (nationality) of Cuisine-british

• 1 year later...
Ahhhh.....food; one of my most favorite things....

Tacos

Chinese

Ham & cheese omlette (my style)

Sesame Chicken

Tacos

Vanilla yogurt

Coffee (although I've been trying to cut back on it and have started drinking various fruit juices)

Spiced Rum, White Russian or Colorado Bulldog

Spicy!

Pepperoni, italian sausage, ham, beef, cheese, extra cheese, extra pepperoni, extra cheese, extra ham, extra cheese, medium thick crust, light sauce

Fruit: grapes or bananas/veggie: corn

Case del Rey; great little local mexican food restaurant with great food and great people

I admit to everything I like (and don't like)

Top sirloin

Smoked turkey, smoked ham, salami, polish sausage, lettuce, pickles, American cheese, mozzarella cheese, vinagrette dressing

Fruit: any citrus (I'm allergic)/veggie: broccoli

Octopus. Very, very gross.

Milk

Pork chops

Not a big fan of Japanese food.

I really don't know. If I happen to think of something, I'll come back and edit this

Yeah,Chinese food tastes so good...........

Pure thread majik

Hungarian Goulash

Chinese

The Hangover Cure: Cold Pizza + Scrambled Eggs + Biscuit Gravy

I like to eat lunch. I don't usually get to. So, I'mma go with "food".

Goulash. Pcha.

Crockenbouche.

Amp Lo-Carb.

Gin + Monster

Spicy. Enough to taste it, but with some kick.

BBQ Sauce, Chicken, Bacon, Extra Cheese, Extra Crust

Fresh Pineapple

They both went out of business.

See Also: Favourite Breakfast (Above)

Roast Turkey

I haven't had one in ages, and likely never will again, but an italian beef stuffed with cheese sticks used to be it.

I try not to hate on the green. Maybe eggplant.

Mayo.

Prune Juice, cheap beer, clamato...

Anything slimy.

I try not to be hatin'. I can't think of any I don't like that I'v eaten.

It's horrable and personal.

(Does anyone read this stuff? Really? I mean, I like talkin' about myself and all, but I gotta think no one else will even read this stuff.)

1) Favorite: Food

- Assuming the best example of that food ever, a good thick beef steak (scotch fillet) cooked rare (just the other side of blue), lightly salted, hand-made chips.

- Chinese (cantonese)

- Bacon and soft boiled eggs with toasty soldiers.

- Ham and Cheese sandwich - done right, nothing beats basic ham and cheese.

- see steak above.

- Rich but still fluffy Chocolate Mousse, it's just so hard to find a great example of it these days.

- i'm revising this one - it's actually pure fresh water, slightly chilled. I should indulge more.

- Vodka, currently dirnking 42 below which is a kiwi vodka very nice for its price range.

- Super mild, like I'm-a-white-guy-just-wave-some-spices-over-it mild.

10) Favorite: Pizza (list all the things you'd put on your ideal pizza) - Aussie (which for those of you who aren't is your standards tomato paste/cheese with ham and bacon topped with an egg). Also a big fan of hawain (tomato, cheese, ham, pineapple) with prawns added.

- I'm allergic to fruit now but it used to be bananna... how i miss banannas.

- Don't really have one but I recommend the A1 cafe on russell street in the Melbourne CBD, great variety of cheap asian food from standard cantonese style dishes to clay hot pots... awesome fried rice.

- I don't hide my food shame ! I have a wierd fondness for celery, anytime I smell raw celery it makes me super hungry.

- Scotch Fillet, cut thick.

- Made on fluffy white bread with a thick crust (not vienna loaf thick but a good weighty crust), margarine, leg ham, tasty cheese. I would kill you for one right now.

- Mushrooms, disgusting texture, terrible taste. They were the one thing my mother never forced me to eat I hated them so much.

- Probably a sauted mushroom but lambs kidney would be a close second.

- hmn... without overthinking this one too much i'll go with beer.

- Ignoring tihngs like hearts, kidneys etc i'll go with pretty much any cut of veal, it's just not a tasty meat.

- I love all food... mostly. Er... I went to a nepalese resaurant once which wasn't very nice at all... but it coulda just been the place.

- This one time we went to KFC and they were out of chicken, irony central.

Edited by tenabrae

How are you allergic to fruit?

Not sure, something in it gives me chest pains and digestive issues and can trigger asthma symptoms. If it's cooked it's fine so I can eat some amount of say bananna cake and I can eat cooked tomato fine.

I can get away with a bit here and there (say some really watered down apple juice a couple of times a month) but then I start getting ill.

I assume in my non-scientific way that it's probably a sugar or something that breaks down when cooked but it's pretty universal, i've experimented with a bunch of different fruits.