News: the new reaper dragon

EricJ

i dont know why but i allways prefered reaper's dark heaven dragons more than theyr big boxset dragons

I agree with that. This one is reminisient of their Shadow Dragon (which I like).

I kinda like the "turned-around" pose, it's different, and it makes for a lot of diorama possibilites.

I'll probably have to get it. *arm-twist, arm-twist*

:thumb:

That's the thing that sort of gives me pause when thinking about doing a Wyrd Dragon to be honest (well that and the costs involved with it at the moment). Besides being expensive to make, to be honest, one can't really compete with the McFarlane Dragons for the size, style and price of them.

I've seen a few of them repainted and they look great and have thought about doing one as well. For $8-10 (ebay, ect) you can't beat it.

That's the thing that sort of gives me pause when thinking about doing a Wyrd Dragon to be honest (well that and the costs involved with it at the moment). Besides being expensive to make, to be honest, one can't really compete with the McFarlane Dragons for the size, style and price of them.

I've seen a few of them repainted and they look great and have thought about doing one as well. For $8-10 (ebay, ect) you can't beat it.

True, but Reapers gotta be selling enough of them, since they keep making more! But I suppose they also have the tons and tons of brick and mortor game store support.