my new goblin girl... Moth... Green

cdukino

She's really great Cindy :). Just a comment : as is she seems more like a faery/fantasy forest creature than a goblin. Maybe if you added a dent in her sword she could be associated more to the goblin realm. Just my two euro-cents ;).

Maybe she's a half goblin ;) Wonder what the other half would have been then. Hahaha... actually she's supposed to be a goblin but a pretty one. This goal did make her face become a bit more human like than the goblins we are used too. As for my rpg-character... she's supposed to be a right hand for my druid, she's not really a fighter... she's good for carrying around gear too. Hence the way to big sword... or did anyone say Goblin Fianna? ;) ... I didn't (whistles)... looks around to see if there are any Rackham lawyers around ;)

Absolutely adorable Cindy. I've been fixated on cool and deadly looking miniatures of late (well, not that most of you would see anyhow) but I really like the whimsical bent that you are taking for Magpie and can't wait to see them released.

Put me down for one when she's cast!

Be prepared for a lot more whimsical for Magpie.... In fact I think the lions part of my part of Magpie will be whimsical figs. For the simple reason... I enjoy doing them the most :) And I hope it will be my little edge in the very competitive miniature world.

I think I commented on this one on CMON, but I can't remember... (I have a lot of things on my mind ATM) ... and now CMON is 'unavailable' again, so I'll just give you a comment here as well.

I love this one. It's very charming, despite the big sword, and it looks like fun to paint. Hmm, these words seem familiar, which means I probably DID comment on CMON...

Anyhow, I love it!! :D