Malifaux Madness. The book has hit the stores. When do you think we can expect it in the app?

esqulax

Yeah, I would like to know too. I have my book on the way but its not likely to turn up for a little while as I included it in my Black Friday order. So starting to see some rules would be cool. 

Maybe Waldo has the ability to push a few buttons in the background ............. ? (hint, hint, LOL)

On 12/1/2022 at 12:07 PM, Fjord said:

Dang that feels like a very long time right now. Do you recieve a pdf copy immediately if you order the book or will you have to wait for that one ?

If you have proof of purchase, you can submit it now here: https://www.wyrd-games.net/promotions

When you'll be able to download the digital copy is the big question. I really hope I don't have to wait until it physically turns up here in the outskirts of civilisation, also known as Norway🥶

42 minutes ago, Aka Aelius said:

I also submitted my pre-order receipt to get the free PDF, and if I don't get that PDF until I have the physical book in hand then that was a whole wasted pre-order promotion.

I don't think it was a pre-order promotion that was intended to get you an electronic copy whilst you wait for the physical copy,  rather it let's you own both. I wouldn't be completely surprised if they didn't send the electronic version out until the end of the promotion.  ( but I don't generally put a lot of effort into owning electronic versions so I don't know what they have done in previous years). 

• Agree 2

58 minutes ago, Aka Aelius said:

I also submitted my pre-order receipt to get the free PDF, and if I don't get that PDF until I have the physical book in hand then that was a whole wasted pre-order promotion.

Yeah, they've done these offers for the last few books. It's less 'heres a pdf while you wait' and more 'if you want a version to carry around on your phone you don't have to double buy it'.  I actually really think it's cool that wyrd does this promo as I do enjoy having a book to look things up on my phone / computer.  It's less needed with the app but is still very helpful if I want to quickly reference something, so I would of double bought the book without the promo.